Quick question about AIO

So, I finally decided to try and customize the fan curve on my h115i. As a result, the bloody thing is finally very silent, and after playing BF1, which is a CPU intensive game, for a bit more than one hour, the temperatures on the processor stayed at about 65C with a maximum of 70C. The radiator is mounted on the top and I'm not running a blower fan graphics card, so that is making it run a bit hotter (see Kyle's video if you don't know what I'm talking about). But as a result of turning the fans down considerably, the radiator temperature rose to 41C max. Is that a problem? If it is, what temperature would be ideal for this AIO? Thanks

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Your core temps will almost always be higher than the loop itself. Otherwise the cores would be cooling off the loop. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

3 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

Your core temps will almost always be higher than the loop itself. Otherwise the cores would be cooling off the loop. 

That...doesn't really answer what I asked. And yeah, it would be a concern if it was at 70C or so...but what I want to know is if it's problematic to have the radiator/liquid running at ~41C, if it damages the AIO or the tubes.

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

2 minutes ago, Andrevcn said:

That...doesn't really answer what I asked. And yeah, it would be a concern if it was at 70C or so...but what I want to know is if it's problematic to have the radiator/liquid running at ~41C, if it damages the AIO or the tubes.

not at all.

i run my fans at minimal speed all the time and it's not an issue at all the temps are almost the same as running the fans fast...for me anyways...also pump on low speed.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

4 minutes ago, Andrevcn said:

As long as you don't get close to the triple point of water, you're fine. The tubes [and radiators] are meant to handle more than they would realistically experience. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

5 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

not at all.

i run my fans at minimal speed all the time and it's not an issue at all the temps are almost the same as running the fans fast...for me anyways...also pump on low speed.

3 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

As long as you don't get close to the triple point of water, you're fine. The tubes [and radiators] are meant to handle more than they would realistically experience. 

Ok, thank you both! I will try to stop being paranoid now lol.

For super-comfort in product temps for those who are overly paranoid:

In the summer months down in southern US, shipping containers for consumer merchandise can easily reach 50-60C while sitting out in the lot waiting to be unloaded into the warehouse. Any temps under that I would think should be completely 100% fine

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB