Pc not turning on. W/ pics

Brinvasion

I did a bread box test on my pc and it won't turn on I just bought a new psu and new powersupply. I plugged everything in and nothing. There is a faint hissing noise from the psu but no fans are turning what do I do.

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, Brinvasion said:

a new psu and new powersupply

?!?!

Also that PSU looks like some cheap-ass chinese bomb. Not to mention your wall outlets and the general build of the "PC"

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

9 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

?!?!

Also that PSU looks like some cheap-ass chinese bomb. Not to mention your wall outlets and the general build of the "PC"

That psu is from insignia I just got what was cheap in my area

2 minutes ago, Brinvasion said:

That psu is from insignia I just got what was cheap in my area

well then that's exactly what you get.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

13 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

If you disconnect everything and jump the PSU by connecting the green and any of the black wires on the 24pin does the PSU fan start to run? If not it's pretty certain a dead psu

Try this with a paperclip or something to make contact like a wire. Sounds janky, but it's not that bad. 

7 minutes ago, Kirito24 said:

Try this with a paperclip or something to make contact like a wire. Sounds janky, but it's not that bad. 

The psu spins now what

Try it again but only connect the motherboard power. Disconnect your GPU from the board. See if your motherboard can receive anything at all.

47 minutes ago, Kirito24 said:

Try it again but only connect the motherboard power. Disconnect your GPU from the board. See if your motherboard can receive anything at all.

Still nothing I tried clearing the cmos but that didn't work either 

Well I see two things that we can try. 1. Do that same thing with the paperclip, except hook an optical drive (assuming you have one) to it. See if the optical drive will turn on and open. 2. If you have a multi-meter available for you to use, you can also take readings on the voltages for your pins as well. You can use this site as a reference for what voltages go with their respectable pin number. https://www.lifewire.com/atx-24-pin-12v-power-supply-pinout-2624578. Also, can you please give us your PSU model number and manufacturer. Give us your motherboard model as well. 

41 minutes ago, Kirito24 said:

Well I see two things that we can try. 1. Do that same thing with the paperclip, except hook an optical drive (assuming you have one) to it. See if the optical drive will turn on and open. 2. If you have a multi-meter available for you to use, you can also take readings on the voltages for your pins as well. You can use this site as a reference for what voltages go with their respectable pin number. https://www.lifewire.com/atx-24-pin-12v-power-supply-pinout-2624578. Also, can you please give us your PSU model number and manufacturer. Give us your motherboard model as well. 

The optical drive turns on and runs when I put my drivers in.

my psu is an insignia 400w

my MB is an asrock h110m-itx/ac 

On 5/27/2017 at 6:58 PM, Kirito24 said:

Try testing your RAM sticks. Try booting it with only one stick in at a time. http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2979909/firat-post-lets-bussines-finished-assembling.html

Someone had the same problem as you and it turned out that it was a memory issue.

I only have one stick of ram but I swapped my patriot ram for an 8 gb of corsair vengeance nothing happened

[removed]

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒