How fast is the LTT member's internet connection?

zephiK

How fast is it?  

3,701 members have voted

1. 1. To which continent are you from?

2. 2. How is your internet connection delivered to your home?

• DSL
    • Cable
    • Fiber to the (x) or FTT(x)
    • Mobile broadband (HSPA+, LTE, WiMax, EDGE, EV-DO, CDMA, etc)
    • Satellite Internet
    • Dial-up
    • Power line internet/broadband over powerline
    • Some other method (specify in the comments)
    • government subsidized municipal/town wifi
  3. 3. How much do you pay for your home internet (in US dollars)

4. 4. How fast is your connection (download speed in megabits per second)?

5. 5. Do you at least get ≥80% service reliability from your current ISP?

6. 6. Is your current home internet limited by a data cap?

• It's unlimited data baby!
    • Yup, my internet is unfortunately capped
  7. 7. Will you stay with your current ISP?

• Yes at the moment until someone offers something better
    • Yes, I'm a loyal customer
    • Yes because I have no choice
    • No, I'm switching soon
    • No, I'm switching later (specify why in the comments)

this is when im home alone haha 2416426617.png .. damn ping

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

2416178129.png

120/10Mbps(that's what I'm paying for) + unlimited calls(Europe) + 144 TV channels(most of them in HD; HBO, Canal+ and Orange Sports that airs wrestling/mma PPVs for free) for ~$60.

Dang Europe has some cheat services i pay twice that for TV Internet (50/25) and phone....i want some of that cheap goodness over here

2416485051.png

Awfully slow upload speeds though, compared to the download speeds :(

2416491321.png

The line is busy with game and team speak servers. with no traffic ill hit around 95 on both up and down.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I made a speed wave page: http://www.speedtest.net/wave/0f5b77aa31b44cf5

Run you test from there and we will have a nice statistic on one page :)

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Fiber Optic FTW!

2416501011.png

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

In UK on Plusnet :)

2416500550.png

Corsair 400R / Intel Core i7 2600K / MSI P67A-GD53 / 2 X MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II SLI / Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz

OCZ ZT 550W / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial M4 128GB (2x64GB RAID 0) / WD Caviar Green 1TB / Arctic Silver 5

Ugh, i just participated in looney's 'LinusTechTips' Speed Wave thingo, I am the 'Loser' from Australia :C Yay.

Ugh' date=' i just participated in looney's 'LinusTechTips' Speed Wave thingo, I am the 'Loser' from Australia :C Yay.[/quote']

sorry to hear that man, ill just spam the link again, that way more people will use it and you may no longer be the slowest :p

please test with this link:

http://www.speedtest.net/wave/0f5b77aa31b44cf5?o=desc&sb=user

Ugh' date=' i just participated in looney's 'LinusTechTips' Speed Wave thingo, I am the 'Loser' from Australia :C Yay.[/quote'] sorry to hear that man, ill just spam the link again, that way more people will use it and you may no longer be the slowest :p please test with this link: http://www.speedtest.net/wave/0f5b77aa31b44cf5?o=desc&sb=user

Hm never knew about that! added to OP to compile a bigger listing

Ugh' date=' i just participated in looney's 'LinusTechTips' Speed Wave thingo, I am the 'Loser' from Australia :C Yay.[/quote'] sorry to hear that man, ill just spam the link again, that way more people will use it and you may no longer be the slowest :p please test with this link: http://www.speedtest.net/wave/0f5b77aa31b44cf5?o=desc&sb=user
Hm never knew about that! added to OP to compile a bigger listing

Yes they hide it really well in the site :)

I came across it in pure luck a few days ago.

http://www.speedtest.net/wave/0f5b77aa31b44cf5

^^ this is the proper link, the others work 2 but this is what speedtest.net want you to use

2416586678.png

Mine. I pay $45 a month for this. At the very least it has unlimited downloads though. The saddest part about it is, I probably have one the best internet speeds in my community. The majority of people in my town have at most 2Mb/s down and a 40GB cap.

Build LogsPCX - A HTPC/Low End Gaming PC in a Playstation 1 Chasis (90-ish% done) | Yamaha PC-350 (Computer in a RD-350 engine) --> Coming Soon | Mediocre Terrors: Yet Another Prodigy Build Log

2416603017.png

Turned off my phone's wifi and got this :)

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Work pipe:

2416687101.png

Home pipe:

2416693270.png

Still doesn't make me want to stay in work any longer than I need to :)

One of my connections:

2416697871.png

Internet connection in my country is bad... really bad :( but my internet speed is way above average in my country

average internet speed in my counter is 1Mbps

2416711948.png

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

2416716920.png

This is in Leuven, Belgium and it's cabled. Theoretical speeds are 60/4

2416724754.png

Welcome to Australia... -.-'

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB OC GHz Edition | Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz

It's not bad for what I do.

KahAw.png

(the image generator wasn't working for me for some reason...)