Ram issue ₹& 1 4-pin eps connector missing in my psu

Yesterday my PC was beeping so I remove my GPU and 1 Kinston ram 

And PC was able to POST

So I add my GPU and still successful POST

When I add my Kinston ram it started beeping and not able to POST

So I take to local computer repair shop and take his advice from him he suggested to buy a new ram but I know I can get repair so I search of google how to fix a ram but there was complicated process of repairing a ram 

So I don't know if I could get the RAM repaired from Kinston and how much it going to cost me to repaired 

So I provide a photo of the ram labels 

So what you guys will suggest me for this issue 

1 4-pin EPs connector missing in my PSU 

I have a missing 4-pin 1 EPs connector in my PSU amd fx-4300 required 2 4-pin EPs connector that might degrade the performance of my computer 

If that the issue than I am gonna buy the corsair vs 550 because it is really good PSU for my budget 

IMG_20170520_141421.jpg.2e735c19d7fccd71d5891f18daa45353.jpg

Hi, I will come online in 30 to 60 mins 

So tell your answer I am gonna reply when i will be available

Run each stick individually,  if they both test fine (run a memory test on each stick) then it could be your power supply going out. If it's only got 1 4pin instead of an 8 you could be pulling too much through it. 

PSU or ram... both about the same price. Kingston offers warranty replacement of the RAM, but you'll have to contact their support via their website to start that process.

11 hours ago, Evanair said:

Run each stick individually,  if they both test fine (run a memory test on each stick) then it could be your power supply going out. If it's only got 1 4pin instead of an 8 you could be pulling too much through it. 

PSU or ram... both about the same price. Kingston offers warranty replacement of the RAM, but you'll have to contact their support via their website to start that process.

But when I insert Kinston ram it started beeping and I remove it but I don't know if there is any warranty with my ram and if there is no warranty and can I get out of warranty service 

And my system is getting unstable like BSOD 

Pls help me my PC is crashing freezing bsod 

Kingston Ram usually has lifetime warranty. Also, cost of a "repair" will cost more in labor than your memory would cost replace outright. So either warrsnty replacement or buy new ram.

You're at a point where you need a verified working part to test your system. A working power supply can verify either bad ram or bad PSU, and vice versa. There are also many other things it could be, such as bad motherboard or any number of things.

So unless you have any verified working parts to test with, there is nothing more to tell you. I think we're missing a few details in your system, but it sounds like the ram is bad. Contact Kingston for RMA and go from there. Once you get the replacement in the mail, make a new thread.

9 hours ago, Evanair said:

Kingston Ram usually has lifetime warranty. Also, cost of a "repair" will cost more in labor than your memory would cost replace outright. So either warrsnty replacement or buy new ram.

You're at a point where you need a verified working part to test your system. A working power supply can verify either bad ram or bad PSU, and vice versa. There are also many other things it could be, such as bad motherboard or any number of things.

So unless you have any verified working parts to test with, there is nothing more to tell you. I think we're missing a few details in your system, but it sounds like the ram is bad. Contact Kingston for RMA and go from there. Once you get the replacement in the mail, make a new thread.

Maybe should take more better computer repair shop thanks for helping me?

You don't repair RAM. You replace it.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

9 hours ago, asand1 said:

If my warranty expired what can I do buy new ram I have very less money and what are the reason of not repairing a ram as I think some components might failed. I have provided my ram label that contain model number pls check it because I don't know what is model number if it contain lifetime warranty I can replace the ram but I lost my bill of that ram so I don't think they are giving replacements.

On 2017-5-21 at 11:05 PM, asand1 said:

Update ram started working and post 

But it is not working and has been in hardware reserved 4 GB ran

1550b3f9-a48f-4471-bfed-dbd001234466.png

Kingston / Corsair / G.Skill, etc all offer limited lifetime warranty of RAM.

If you are the original buyer of the RAM, you can contact Kingston, and send your RAM to them.

They will repair or replace your broken RAM free of cost (you may need to pay shipping).

You need to contact Kingston directly.

Companies usually want you to ship the FULL RAM kit back -- not just the broken RAM stick.

The model number is ON the RAM sticker.

Kingston KVR1333D3N9-4G-SP.

Information online says warranty + support through Kingston is lifetime.

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, xD Power Hole Stick said:

If my warranty expired what can I do buy new ram I have very less money and what are the reason of not repairing a ram as I think some components might failed. I have provided my ram label that contain model number pls check it because I don't know what is model number if it contain lifetime warranty I can replace the ram but I lost my bill of that ram so I don't think they are giving replacements.

Repairing RAM is much more expensive and time consuming than replacing it. Besides finding someone that would do it, actually doing it would be expensive due to the difficulty of doing it. Components on a stick of RAM aren't really readily available to consumers. As others have said the warranty is lifetime warranty Any competent computer repair place would recommend you buy new RAM or having what you have replaced. As far as people helping you as soon as you make a post, it may not be seen immediately and even if it was, not everyone is able to help or offer advice to you and will avoid posting. As far as a 4 pin connector on your PSU missing, if the connectors on the board are side by side, you can plug an 8 pin directly into it and be fine. Looking at your screenshots, it definitely looks like one of the RAM sticks is having issues and while it is recognized, Windows is not utilizing it correctly. Are both sticks of RAM the same?

i5 6600k @ 4.4ghz on Hyper 212 Evo

Powercolor RX 480 8Gb Red Devil @1330Mhz

Bottom line:  Don't be a spaz or an 800lb gorilla when installing your expensive CPU, and you won't have any problems. --Phate.exe

On 2017-5-26 at 7:58 AM, Krillingt75961 said:

Repairing RAM is much more expensive and time consuming than replacing it. Besides finding someone that would do it, actually doing it would be expensive due to the difficulty of doing it. Components on a stick of RAM aren't really readily available to consumers. As others have said the warranty is lifetime warranty Any competent computer repair place would recommend you buy new RAM or having what you have replaced. As far as people helping you as soon as you make a post, it may not be seen immediately and even if it was, not everyone is able to help or offer advice to you and will avoid posting. As far as a 4 pin connector on your PSU missing, if the connectors on the board are side by side, you can plug an 8 pin directly into it and be fine. Looking at your screenshots, it definitely looks like one of the RAM sticks is having issues and while it is recognized, Windows is not utilizing it correctly. Are both sticks of RAM the same?

Sorry both ram are different 

How to do memtest of windows 10

Sorry I can't reply as fast as internet connection is not well developed

On 2017-5-26 at 2:46 AM, -rascal- said:

Kingston / Corsair / G.Skill, etc all offer limited lifetime warranty of RAM.

If you are the original buyer of the RAM, you can contact Kingston, and send your RAM to them.

They will repair or replace your broken RAM free of cost (you may need to pay shipping).

You need to contact Kingston directly.

Companies usually want you to ship the FULL RAM kit back -- not just the broken RAM stick.

The model number is ON the RAM sticker.

Kingston KVR1333D3N9-4G-SP.

Information online says warranty + support through Kingston is lifetime.

Thanks