Mega Budget gaming PC Opinion

So I'm planning to build myself a budget PC, can you guys tell me which CPU is better, Intel Pentium G4560 or G460 and which motherboard works on 2 of them, I'll screenshot everything what i'm going to buy. I wanna buy it to play most of my AAA games at Medium/high settings like Mass Effects Andromeda, Witcher 3 and hopefully Darksiders 3 (2018) 

I need your opinion. Now my budget is $500

Thank you. :)

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

h/z 270 suppots kabylake, 

g4600 is better, but g4560 will be supported out of the box (the motherboard needs a bios update to support kaby lake usually)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1- Avoid the V300 SSD get a SL308 or that CS SSD http://www.anandtech.com/show/7763/an-update-to-kingston-ssdnow-v300-a-switch-to-slower-micron-nand 

2-Get the 1050 or a RX 460 if you want a monitor with freesync instead of the RX 550, its priced very poorly. 

3- Get a better PSU, the CXM/S12II are good choices.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

17 minutes ago, HerySean said:

I wanna buy it to play most of my AAA games at Medium/high settings like Mass Effects Andromeda, Witcher 3 and hopefully Darksiders 3 (2018) 

17 minutes ago, HerySean said:

My budget is $480 and below

That is going to be a bit tight.  Don't know if you can get that type of performance with that low of a budget.......

you could save some money with an matx motherboard instead of an itx one, as you're building in an matx case. Also ddr3 ram ddr4 mobo wtf? If you get the cheapest mobo available for the socket, you could switch up to the 1505/460 an get a better psu maybe?

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response. 

28 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

1- Avoid the V300 SSD get a SL308 or that CS SSD http://www.anandtech.com/show/7763/an-update-to-kingston-ssdnow-v300-a-switch-to-slower-micron-nand 

2-Get the 1050 or a RX 460 if you want a monitor with freesync instead of the RX 550, its priced very poorly. 

26 minutes ago, ArduinoBen said:

That is going to be a bit tight.  Don't know if you can get that type of performance with that low of a budget.......

6 minutes ago, Elehat said:

you could save some money with an matx motherboard instead of an itx one, as you're building in an matx case. Also ddr3 ram ddr4 mobo wtf? If you get the cheapest mobo available for the socket, you could switch up to the 1505/460 an get a better psu maybe?

I have changed my list, so what do you guys think?

4 minutes ago, HerySean said:

I would avoid getting that SSD.

This will help you to choose the right SSD:

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

11 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

okay i change it, how's that?

Not bad at all

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

10 minutes ago, HerySean said:

Yeah solid choice, if you want larger capacity go for Crucial MX300

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Looks good to me.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

11 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Not bad at all

Just now, G27Racer_188 said:

Looks good to me.

yeah actually i'm changing a few component, some of the item does not ship to my country/town.

1 hour ago, HerySean said:

I need your opinion. Now my budget is $500

Thank you. :)

I would personally go with this build, better CPU, better video card and overall better noticeable performance increase. 

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xKb4kT
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xKb4kT/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($165.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M-HDV Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($69.49 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Team - Elite Plus 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($30.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Video Card  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Zalman - T2 Plus MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($28.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA - 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $494.20
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-15 05:04 EDT-0400

3 minutes ago, Shura said:

I would personally go with this build, better CPU, better video card and overall better noticeable performance increase. 

Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M-HDV Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($69.49 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Video Card  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 

that's a great build but A Lot of those component doesn't ship to Japan which is where i'm living in, and if it does the price would be SUPER pricey.

7 minutes ago, killer5247 said:

?

13 minutes ago, killer5247 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/T9pdWX i think this looks better

It does look better, except if the ssd is his only storage, I think he should swap it with a 1 or 2 tb sata and change his gpu to a 1050ti. The price will stay around $460. $10 too much to add another 8gb of RAM :( .

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

Just now, crzyces said:

It does look better, except if the ssd is his only storage, I think he should swap it with a 1 or 2 tb sata and change his gpu to a 1050ti. The price will stay around $460. $10 too much to add another 8gb of RAM :( .

1050 ti idea is cool but he can use an old hard drive from his dads pc or something

My personal Build as i am a cool tech enthusiast B|

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheSneakyRM/saved/

1050 ti idea is cool but he can use an old hard drive from his dads pc or something

Gotcha. He should still follow closer to your list and switch gpu's to the ti.. He's going to have a hard time playing ME:A and the Witcher 3 on med/high with a 460 if he wants more than a choppy 20fps @1080p. A very hard time. Think of a 460 as an old Nvidea 570ti that can stream movies in 4k. It's talked about mainly as a high end NUC (MediaTVpc) solution. It'll work great on games from 2014 and earlier though.

Just now, crzyces said:

Gotcha. He should still follow closer to your list and switch gpu's to the ti.. He's going to have a hard time playing ME:A NS THE wITCHER 3 on med/high with a 460 if he wants more than a choppy 20fps @1080p. A very hard time. Think of a 460 as an old Nvidea 570ti that can stream movies in 4k. It's talked about mainly as a high end NUC (MediaTVpc) soltution. It'll work great on games from 2014 and earlier though.

finally you got it he should get a 1050ti 

My personal Build as i am a cool tech enthusiast B|

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheSneakyRM/saved/

2 minutes ago, crzyces said:

Gotcha. He should still follow closer to your list and switch gpu's to the ti.. He's going to have a hard time playing ME:A NS THE wITCHER 3 on med/high with a 460 if he wants more than a choppy 20fps @1080p. A very hard time. Think of a 460 as an old Nvidea 570ti that can stream movies in 4k. It's talked about mainly as a high end NUC (MediaTVpc) soltution. It'll work great on games from 2014 and earlier though.

It's not that bad

But getting a RX 470/570 or a if he cant afford em 1050Ti is advise 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 minute ago, Castdeath97 said:

It's not that bad

So i've changed most of everything I  could find that which would kill my budget and squeeze everything out of my pocket but anyways, what do you guys think of my changes. I'm worry about the GPU is not gonna fit in my case and motherboard :/.

2 hours ago, themctipers said:

h/z 270 suppots kabylake, 

g4600 is better, but g4560 will be supported out of the box (the motherboard needs a bios update to support kaby lake usually)

2 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

2 hours ago, ArduinoBen said:

1 hour ago, Elehat said:

1 hour ago, ZM Fong said:

1 hour ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Not bad at all

1 hour ago, ZM Fong said:

Yeah solid choice, if you want larger capacity go for Crucial MX300

1 hour ago, G27Racer_188 said:

Looks good to me.

yeah actually i'm changing a few component, some of the item does not ship to my country/town.

43 minutes ago, Shura said:

33 minutes ago, killer5247 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/T9pdWX i think this looks better

28 minutes ago, W-L said:

-Multiple Topics Merged- 

27 minutes ago, killer5247 said:

?

16 minutes ago, crzyces said:

15 minutes ago, killer5247 said:

8 minutes ago, crzyces said:

Gotcha. He should still follow closer to your list and switch gpu's to the ti.. He's going to have a hard time playing ME:A and the Witcher 3 on med/high with a 460 if he wants more than a choppy 20fps @1080p. A very hard time. Think of a 460 as an old Nvidea 570ti that can stream movies in 4k. It's talked about mainly as a high end NUC (MediaTVpc) solution. It'll work great on games from 2014 and earlier though.

finally you got it he should get a 1050ti 

Spoiler

So i've changed most of everything I  could find that which would kill my budget and squeeze everything out of my pocket but anyways, what do you guys think of my changes. I'm worry about the GPU is not gonna fit in my case and motherboard :/.

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

It's not that bad

It's that bad. Paul and Brian recommend it because it is inexpensive (like they recommend paying 50-70 usd for it). I promise, at $95 usd they would both laugh, since they were recommending gti 970's at $100usd (I actually found 1 a few months ago) about 6 months ago when they weren't hot "commodities" on eBay.