Last Bastion of Hope for my Computer

BloodsRequiem
Go to solution Solved by themctipers,

Take out GPU and try iGPU 

reset cmos

use different ram

not have any USB things plugged in 

Okay, so buckle in for this wild ride of a story that is possibly cringe-worthy...

So, I'm going off to college, and I wanted to leave my parents with a computer that's easy to clean(at least easier than the other computer they have), so I bought an NZXT s340 elite for them. I intended to take the contents out of the old computer to put in the new case(I'll list hardware later). After assembly everything with the classic follow-a-youtube-video-and-don't-break-expensive-stuff, I assembled everything back in the case. However, when I turned it on, all the components had power going to them, but the computer was not POSTing. 

I then tried steps such as those put in the forum post on this forum for when a computer won't POST. I came down to the fact that maybe I need a new motherboard. Thus, I ordered the Intel DZ77BH-55K, which I checked on pcpartpicker to be compatible with my i7 3770. I then reassembled the case and booted it up. The nice thing about the new motherboard is that it has a display for error codes. Sadly, it displayed post code error 59, which the manual says is "reserved for USB" whatever that means. I even tried replacing the CPU cooler which was the oldest part in the case, but that did not work.

tl:dr: I just can't get this to post. I keep getting an error that corresponds to "reserved for usb" in the manual no matter what I do, e.g. booting the computer with one RAM stick, CPU, and GPU only, replacing the CPU cooler, connecting and unconnecting different HD/SSD, replacing the GPU with other ones.

Please help me I'm dying because of this!

Thanks!

Build:

Case: NZXT S340 Elite

CPU: i7 3770

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 650

CPU Cooler: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector

RAM: x2 4GB Patriot 

m/b: Intel DZ77BH-55K

SSD: 500GB Samsung 

PSU: EVGA 600 BQ, 80+ BRONZE 600W, Semi Modular, FDB Fan

EDIT: The m/b does have a built in POST speaker, but it doesn't make any noise when I boot the comp up.

Take out GPU and try iGPU 

reset cmos

use different ram

not have any USB things plugged in 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Well... I feel like such an idiot. Both sets of RAM that I was using to test are dead/broken XD. Let me just curl up in a bawl and cry now.