Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

Damn it, this had to fall the same weekend as DEF CON! LTX 2018 it is. 

Got my ticket, Getting ready for another Drive from Edmonton AB :D 

I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes

Hey Guys,

Is it possible to swap the 30$ general admission for the 75$ option? I bought the 30$ ticket for my brothers Birthday, but I wanted him to get a signed T-shirt too. He is a huge LTT fan. Is there a chance LTT could help me out?

Thanks for your attention. Have a great day!

40 minutes ago, Eric06 said:

Hey Guys,

Is it possible to swap the 30$ general admission for the 75$ option? I bought the 30$ ticket for my brothers Birthday, but I wanted him to get a signed T-shirt too. He is a huge LTT fan. Is there a chance LTT could help me out?

Thanks for your attention. Have a great day!

Try getting a hold of Colton aka @CPotter https://twitter.com/colton_potter on Twitter or PM him from here or contact  @Slick or @nicklmg via PM

Details separate people.

• 2 weeks later...

I unfortunately can't come this year, does anyone know if they'll do this next year?

On 6/17/2017 at 0:07 AM, comprensoldotna said:

We are coming over from Alaska and are super excited for the event.  Have you made any convention deals with a local hotel/motel for discounted rooms?  We've got a limited budget so we're trying to save every penny we can.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

I'm curious about this one as well.

Is there an agreed-upon or popular lodging venue that might offer us travelers the chance to socialize with other LTX attendees? 

There are at least 2 hotel/motel things right next to the highway, they MIGHT be a good option but as I live not too far from the venue itself I don't know the rates for them and haven't checked the rates.

11 minutes ago, InuYasha86000 said:

There are at least 2 hotel/motel things right next to the highway, they MIGHT be a good option but as I live not too far from the venue itself I don't know the rates for them and haven't checked the rates.

Thanks! I went ahead and requested an AirBnB in Surrey, just so I don't have to fret about sleeping on a park bench because LTX filled the entire town. (Which they might have done for AirBnB, come to think of it, I didn't see any listings there at all for Langley.) Hopefully the proprietor likes LTX and accepts the booking.

oh man... i thought it was i toronto this entire time. maaaaaaaaaaaan...

Oh? Well hello there! Notice me please!

Specs!

CPU: A AMD A10 APU

HDD: like, 1 terabyte

RAM: 2x4 gig sticks of kingston DDR3

GPU: heheh- the amd A10 APU with radeon graphics oh wow

PSU: What ever is inside this thing

MOBO: same thing as the psu

Hah. this is my laptop. spooked.

1 hour ago, Brianyu said:

oh man... i thought it was i toronto this entire time. maaaaaaaaaaaan...

wrong end of canada my friend.

On 5/25/2017 at 5:37 PM, Sonderstory said:

So first ever post to the forum, hello LMG, I wanted to ask if there would be any additional VIP experience tickets being sold as I was waiting to buy mine until today when I received back the error that they were all sold out. Is there any way to squeeze in another person even for a premium over the VIP experience tickets? Although I know this event isn't necessarily for the money, but I am trying for any chance. Please respond @CPotter

Agreed. If they allow it, at this point we might as well go through the back door and just pay cash up front...

it would be so awesome if they let this happen

20 hours ago, Bouncyslime said:

Agreed. If they allow it, at this point we might as well go through the back door and just pay cash up front...

it would be so awesome if they let this happen

I don't think they will, but with the amount of people asking for them and how quickly they ran out, if another meetup happens next year, they might add more. the wife and I are still contemplating buying a bean bag chair or two just to get to go to the warehouse lol.

for those who don't know, they are currently selling bean bag chairs with LinusTechTips on them for $200, you can either buy them from LTX when your there or buy them before hand.

On 2017-07-09 at 7:33 PM, InuYasha86000 said:

I don't think they will, but with the amount of people asking for them and how quickly they ran out, if another meetup happens next year, they might add more. the wife and I are still contemplating buying a bean bag chair or two just to get to go to the warehouse lol.

for those who don't know, they are currently selling bean bag chairs with LinusTechTips on them for $200, you can either buy them from LTX when your there or buy them before hand.

Where is the info on these? I've seen nothing of this. Thanks

"If we can't laugh at the dead, we have no business killing people."

4 hours ago, SaTaNsRoBoThO said:

Where is the info on these? I've seen nothing of this. Thanks

I presume your referring to the bean bag chairs? 

29 minutes ago, InuYasha86000 said:

I presume your referring to the bean bag chairs? 

Yes, thanks.
I'm considering if I have room for one of these....

"If we can't laugh at the dead, we have no business killing people."

My Floatplane membership just became live!! WOOHOO!! The 75$ ticket was worth it!!

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone is coming into Vancouver, i rented a car and would be happy to give lift from Vancouver to Langley tomorrow.

I have enough room for two people to sleep in the hotel i am in (canadia inn).

If you are willing to contribute to the cost,say 80CAD for the collection from Vancouver and or 50Cad for the boarding, i would be willing to help :)

Prototype Engineer - Oxford Hackspace

@CPotter As LTX is less than 48 hours away, There is something I would like to know, as I have driven by the Langley Events Center before I know there are many different doors on the outside, is there a specific door we are to enter from?

apparently there will be signs

Prototype Engineer - Oxford Hackspace