LTX 2017 Meetup Announcement

10 hours ago, dave_k said:

Man this is amazing, thanks! Too bad i live 10 000 km away and would have to sell probably more than one kidney to fund the travel and VIP ticket (normal聽wouldn麓t be worth the effort and money). I think a lot of people would be happy if they did something just a bit closer (UK) but thats most likely unrealistic.

i think alot of us would have been happier if it was just on this side of the boarder only an hour and half away.....

1 minute ago, Theizzardking said:

i think alot of us would have been happier if it was just on this side of the boarder only an hour and half away.....

Well, i live in Czech Republic and my closest big city in "the west" is Berlin, but flight to UK would be hella lot cheaper than to Vancouver. I'll see because i have relatives in Vancouver and could tie LTX2018 with family vacation.

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

• 3 weeks later...

I really wish I would have known about this a month ago. It would have been awesome to go!

Has LMG considered doing LTX on the east coast one year, i would love to go but, a 500$ plane ticket or a 3 day drive with my crappy minivan is not an option for me haha.

If it was east coast like every 3 years or so, i think there would be a massive turnout because of the rarity.