Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ryzen 5 1600x full review leaked

RiotOwns

Leaked what?

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

It's 11th April, NDA should be lifted already right? Or NDA is lifted at specific time today?

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

The NDA is probably set to lift in the morning sometime, but they accidentally released the review a few hours too early

Most NDA's lift at either midnight PST, or around 5-7 AM. Really depends on the company and their NDA contacts. 

They try to release everything so it gets maximum exposure . 

Though, Only 4.1 on the OC? Hm. i wonder if these are real or if the chip cant overclock that well either. 

Do you even fanboy bro?

How would these appeal to someone considering 4 core Xeons? 

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

How would these appeal to someone considering 4 core Xeons? 

Ryzen supports ECC Ram and M.2 Drives. Can you say Cheap as balls server?

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

18 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

It's 11th April, NDA should be lifted already right? Or NDA is lifted at specific time today?

For the r7 chips the NDA was at like 10:00 AM PST

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

WCCF did the same thing with the Ryzen 7, review. It's kind of stupid what they did if you ask me. I'm still going to take this leak with a grain of salt as should others. Launches tomorrow and if it the embargo lift is the same as Ryzen 7, it should be around 6:00am Pacific, sometime in the early morning. 

24 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

Though, Only 4.1 on the OC? Hm. i wonder if these are real or if the chip cant overclock that well either. 

I am not surprised. The overclocking on the R7 chips have been pretty lame and not getting beyond this barrier. This is a limitation of the fabrication.

The R5 is just a cut down dud R7, and since the R7 weren't thermally limited I expected the R5 would hit the same barrier. I would not be surprised if some of the R5's stuggle to get over 3.8-3.9 GHz.

1 hour ago, Simon771 said:

Unfortunately they follow their HQ time zone + specific time of the day....

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

1 hour ago, Demonking said:

To all you idiots who was white knighting the FX 8350, & you know who you are you were wrong. Trash CPU still trash in 2017 like it was in 2012. 

Damn. You have been angry for 5 years now. 

FX8350 was fine if you really couldnt afford i5. 

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

1 hour ago, Demonking said:

To all you idiots who was white knighting the FX 8350, & you know who you are you were wrong. Trash CPU still trash in 2017 like it was in 2012. 

No the Ryzen R5's are not rebrands of the FX 8000 lineup. The R7's are already available and proven. They make a better comparison than 5 year old Vishera AM3+ processors.

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Its definitely from WCCFtech, they have a dingleberry at the bottom of the graphs.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

2 hours ago, Thony said:

Damn. You have been angry for 5 years now. 

FX8350 was fine if you really couldnt afford i5. 

When you convince people to buy a shit CPU over a better product you have done disservice to said user who was looking for help. And they weren't fine as evident by recent benchmarks that include them always being at the bottom. 2500k still beats it. 

2 hours ago, huilun02 said:

No the Ryzen R5's are not rebrands of the FX 8000 lineup. The R7's are already available and proven. They make a better comparison than 5 year old Vishera AM3+ processors.

I never said they were I said FX CPU's are trash which is true Ryzen stomps them. 2500k always beats it a CPU from 2011.

3 minutes ago, Demonking said:

I never said they were I said FX CPU's are trash which is true Ryzen stomps them. 2500k always beats it a CPU from 2011.

I still can't believe that Harpertown's IPC is better than that of Vishera....  An architecture 4-5 years older shouldn't be faster single threaded, especially when handicapped by running with far slower RAM+clocked 1GHz lower.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

5 hours ago, Liltrekkie said:

Most NDA's lift at either midnight PST, or around 5-7 AM. Really depends on the company and their NDA contacts. 

They try to release everything so it gets maximum exposure . 

thats what the R7 chips do, why would these overclock any better? its the exact same architecture

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

In this context it is like you are bashing AMD for having a bad launch of the FX series with this trend continuing to 2017. Also if this is not the case, why bring it up at all?

What's interesting - he doesn't seem to mention Intel's shitty launches from the past (X99 for one?) but he mentions one AMD's launch from years ago all the time.

He also never mentioned that 2500K's chipset became obsolete extremely fast and those motherboards are not only expensive, but ancient nowadays.

I get his point but it's not even close to being objective and it's basically a bash on AMD for doing something wrong 5 years ago and I don't see any relevance to the thread to be fair.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3800MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White