Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

such a great giveaway and would be an upgrade come true, thank you to Intel and Gigabyte!

Does this work with my mac, trollllllllllll, oh and thank u intel and linus

The two best companies showing everyone who's boss. Awesome giveaway.

Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V LX | CPU Intel i5 3550 @ 3.30GHz | Graphics Card MSI Power Edition GTX 660 Ti @ 1302MHz | PSU Corsair TX650 | RAM 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1600MHz

Boot Drive 128GB OCZ Agility 4 | Recording HDD 500GB Seagate Barracuda | Games HDD 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor Dell U2312HM

This is an amazing giveaway, I'd put it into a Mac G5 modded case I'm working on and have a super boss editing system! Thanks Linus, Intel & Gigabyte for the chance to win some awesome stuff.

This would be sick! i just bricked my motherboard haha!. Good luck to all

First time I've posted here, and it's to get something for free. Let the greed was over you...

If I win this, I will have the most baller system on the block.

Thanks intel and gigabyte, I will the the most baller system if I win, and really can use and upgrade from a P8Z77-V LK with a i7 3770!

Thank you Linus for your videos,by watching them I learned what to buy for my PC ,and it's working great,and nice giveaway I would love to win that CPU.

I want it

CPUi5 4670K Cooler: ThermalTake Frio MoBo: Asus Maximus VI Hero RamRed Corsair Vengeance Pro 8 Gb 1866Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CUII CaseEnermax Red Ostrog GT Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120 Gb, HDD- 500 GB Seagate PSUSeasonic X660 (80+ Gold Certified)