PUBG or Escape from Tarkov ?

Nielxd

PUBG or Escape from Tarkov? Wich one to buy first?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. PUBG or Escape from Tarkov?

What do you think i should buy ? PUBG or Escape from Tarkov ? Thank you ! :)

What PUBG?

Never heard of the Escape game but PUBG gets my vote. I feel bad about all of the hours wasted in H1Z1: KoTK only to buy PUBG on day one and find a much more polished, stable, and enjoyable version of KoTK. I also feel horrible for getting my friends to buy KoTK.

-KuJoe

i think EFT(Esacape from Tarkov) is a closed or open alpha game rn so some people might not know about it. its looks pretty nice to graphics wise but is very buggy to

10 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

Never heard of the Escape game but PUBG gets my vote. I feel bad about all of the hours wasted in H1Z1: KoTK only to buy PUBG on day one and find a much more polished, stable, and enjoyable version of KoTK. I also feel horrible for getting my friends to buy KoTK.

So true

7 minutes ago, ScubaSteve404 said:

i think EFT(Esacape from Tarkov) is a closed or open alpha game rn so some people might not know about it. its looks pretty nice to graphics wise but is very buggy to

Yeah , plus you need to spend 60 euros for a 50% chance to play the alpha and to get the beta acces , but with the entry level game you only get it when its done..

37 minutes ago, ScubaSteve404 said:

PUBG might be PlayerUnknown's Battle Grounds

Yeah xD

27 minutes ago, MrTiC said:

Both :D

When i'll have enough of that doe , heck yeah :D

1 minute ago, ScubaSteve404 said:

is it just chance for the alpha or both the alpha and beta?

For 60 euros you get guaranteed beta acces but only 50% for the alpha .. the most entry level you can get only the full game when its launched .

Just now, Nielxd said:

For 60 euros you get guaranteed beta acces but only 50% for the alpha .. the most entry level you get only the dull launch game .

oh, ok

I'm tempted to get the $140 version of that Escape game but that's a pretty big gamble on a game that's not even Early Access... when it comes to Early Access games my luck has been very hit or miss.

-KuJoe

2 hours ago, Nielxd said:

What do you think i should buy ? PUBG or Escape from Tarkov ? Thank you ! :)

PUBG is no different than the other survival games out there to be honest. Does it look the best out of all the other ones other than Escape from Tarkov? Yes! But Tarkov seems to be more tactical in the FPS shooter sense. Think Squad or Red Orchestra but in a survival setting. 

2 hours ago, PurplDrank said:

PUBG is no different than the other survival games out there to be honest. Does it look the best out of all the other ones other than Escape from Tarkov? Yes! But Tarkov seems to be more tactical in the FPS shooter sense. Think Squad or Red Orchestra but in a survival setting. 

True but after what huge streamers say , its the best king of the hill game out there (It being made from the guy who made them all xd) and many DayZ youtubers/streamers took Tarkov AND Battlegrounds as great games from the begining . The problem with tarkov it's that the more you spend , the more you get ~earlier than anybody else~ (and lets be honest that 110 euros for a game in alpha is WAY too much).

Escape from Tarkov, I'd rather buy it, seems a lot more awesomer, Battlegrounds just seems like another H1Z1 game, so boring.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

I have PUBG and as a game, it's pretty good all rounder, some bugs - but playing co-op with your mates is fantastic fun. It's a casual game IMO. Pure PvP.

I do not have EFT, but a few friends have it and I have watched alot of footage. Far more serious tactical shooter with AI and PvP, early alpha so lots of bugs, it is very 'realistic' and atmospheric and I almost certainly will get it for the beta.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

4 hours ago, ShoshinUK said:

I have PUBG and as a game, it's pretty good all rounder, some bugs - but playing co-op with your mates is fantastic fun. It's a casual game IMO. Pure PvP.

I do not have EFT, but a few friends have it and I have watched alot of footage. Far more serious tactical shooter with AI and PvP, early alpha so lots of bugs, it is very 'realistic' and atmospheric and I almost certainly will get it for the beta.

Hi! So would you recommend to buy PUBG and buy maybe EFT later? (Maybe when beta comes out?)

Oh and also do you have any experience with Squad ?

2 hours ago, Nielxd said:

Hi! So would you recommend to buy PUBG and buy maybe EFT later? (Maybe when beta comes out?)

Oh and also do you have any experience with Squad ?

If you want a real fun co-op team PvP more casual FPS, get PUBG - it's great.

More serious, tactical, immersive FPS EFT - but keep in mind it's in real early development.

Re Squad, yes I have played since launch of alpha, over 850 hours and most of that with our clan of about 150 members (including competitive events/skrims etc), before this I played Arma 3 milsim coop for about 500 hours with a clan etc.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

On 4/7/2017 at 4:47 PM, ShoshinUK said:

If you want a real fun co-op team PvP more casual FPS, get PUBG - it's great.

More serious, tactical, immersive FPS EFT - but keep in mind it's in real early development.

Re Squad, yes I have played since launch of alpha, over 850 hours and most of that with our clan of about 150 members (including competitive events/skrims etc), before this I played Arma 3 milsim coop for about 500 hours with a clan etc.

I took your advice and bought PUBG , I will wait for EFT to reach the beta state before i will buy it , and about PUBG , It's very enjoyable , especially with friends , and the fps isn't as bad as everyone is saying .

good for you, yes I play with mates after a few hours Squad just to relax and have a laugh.

Operating System Win 10