What is it like to work for Linus? - Honest Answers

Second

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

We all know he's going to watch it xD 

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

Is the video from 8:56 to 9:22 already out?

Plot twist: Linus has watched the video.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Maybe this was just me but this video was the most entertaining and engaging LMG video in a long time. I couldn't help but watch and think how well it was filmed and edited, it just seemed like a great deal of effort was put into producing it (relative to the usual amount of work LMG put into it). We all know Linus is watching this video.

I also just have to ask. What. The. Fuck. Was the whole bestiality question about?

3 minutes ago, FlightRisk said:

Maybe this was just me but this video was the most entertaining and engaging LMG video in a long time. I couldn't help but watch and think how well it was filmed and edited, it just seemed like a great deal of effort was put into producing it (relative to the usual amount of work LMG put into it). We all know Linus is watching this video.

I also just have to ask. What. The. Fuck. Was the whole bestiality question about?

A joke to ease the tension?

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

3 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

A joke to ease the tension?

If I got that question in an interview I think It would make me so tense I would turn into a stuttering, stammering mess for the rest of the interview. I just thought it goes straight past a tension relief

9 minutes ago, FlightRisk said:

If I got that question in an interview I think It would make me so tense I would turn into a stuttering, stammering mess for the rest of the interview. I just thought it goes straight past a tension relief

the subject is questionable but asking a very out of place question a good way to see how you handle stress and how quick you are to make a decision in a new Amd challenging way. 

stuttering mess isn't really what people go for but that doesn't mean its a deal breaker. 

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Or, perhaps Colton was just joking. It's not exactly one of the most serious videos they've made and there are many other things in it which are exaggerations or lies in the form of jokes.

I second the question about the new Red camera video, I've been waiting for that for a long time (mainly to see what justification they give for spending sucha  ridiculous amount of money).

Great video, but something I really want is like another "office moving vlog" where Linus or whoever would just like walk us through the changes and introduced all the new people ( because I believe some people didn't get a proper introduction and we've been seeing them for months.)

Main rig: Q6600 OCd, GTX660Ti, 4GB DDR2 Corsair Dominator RAM, 1TB WD BLUE, CX500, Bitfenix Prodigy M

Laptop: Lenovo Z50-75, AMD APU :(

Well that was refreshing to see though they looked a bit frightend in some parts like linus was off screen threatning to eat their lunch or somehing like that 

Does anyone realize that 3:35-3:38 says media offline?

EDIT: My mistake, it is intentional. 

Edited by Guest

I think Linus would make a good lawyer. He should go to law school. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 hours ago, Charles Spong said:

Is the video of the new RED camera up?

2 hours ago, l0bst3r said:

Is the video from 8:56 to 9:22 already out?

No, it is not out yet.

Does anyone know the music which is used during the Video? Not the intro/outtro.

13 minutes ago, aidanapple said:

Does anyone realize that 3:35-3:38 says media offline?

While watching I thought that was fitting for how Linus may loose it.

What video was the screeching Linus on the couch from? "Turn it off!"?

Good news everyone...!

On 4/2/2017 at 5:08 PM, David89 said:

While watching I thought that was fitting for how Linus may loose it.

What video was the screeching Linus on the couch from? "Turn it off!"?

It has to be somewhere from Scrapyard Wars S4, E4

Edit: Taran confirmed it is not in the video, though it is from it.

Need to make Linus build a computer while riding a horse.

I think that destroyed test bed should come out of Maxines pay,

Can't find the video where he's unboxing the Reds... or the one where he destroys the keyboard... I suppose the one where he comepletely loses his shit and starts screaming in a high pitched voice is not in an acutal video...

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.8Ghz - MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Ranger - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4@2400Mhz - GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1080 - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, bunch of old WD 500GB drives, old WD green 1.5TB - Case: AeroCool Mechatron - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 750W - Display: iijama ProLite B2712HDS 27" 1080p Display - Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown - Mouse: Corsair M65 FPS Gunmetal Black - Sound: Logitech X230

8 minutes ago, ninjapants said:

Can't find the video where he's unboxing the Reds... or the one where he destroys the keyboard... I suppose the one where he comepletely loses his shit and starts screaming in a high pitched voice is not in an acutal video...

The Red video is not out yet.

The Keyboard Destroy video is this: 

Spoiler

The screaming I think is from Scrapyard Wars, however it is not in the video, that I know of:

Spoiler

What video is the Keyboard Rampage from?