Is there a way to report a member of the forums for pointless posts and/or spam

sperkowsky
Go to solution Solved by EChondo,

Just report the post in question when he/she posts.

There's a report button to the left of the "MultiQuote" and "Quote" buttons on the bottom right of every post.

go to their profile and click the report button at the bottom then put the reason in as pointless posts or spam and send it I am sure a mod will take a look 

Just report the post in question when he/she posts.

There's a report button to the left of the "MultiQuote" and "Quote" buttons on the bottom right of every post.

I hate those people linus shud perma ban them

That would be bad. :)

yeah, like already said, just report the topic and MOD's will come and dead the situation.

If it bothers you so much, why not simply add the offending user to your ignore list?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Just wondering.

this may be considered spam in itself so if it is tell me. I want to know if I can and If I can how I can.

Like @EChondo said, just report, pointless post are against the CoC, I report every pointless post I see, and that is a lot. I hate a lot of the people have 1k+ posts but only post a meme, ^this, lol yea, or anything else like that.

Makes me quite angry to see people with a lot of posts that don't actually ever say anything or the things that get's the most likes are the meme posts and nothing else. At least when I get 7+ likes on a post I am saying something and it makes sense, not a "it's happening" meme. God dam does that piss me off.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd