Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

@CPotter Are there any active Dbrand codes or links I can use to support you guys when I order some skins for my Z Fold 3?

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

• 4 months later...

What was the sponsor that offered a free trial for some PCB design software, and PCB manufacturing? Was it PCBway.com?

Hi everyone, i was just wondering what that program was that sponsored ltt  a while ago. it was that one which shared one mouse and keyboard between multiple devices. i cant remember what it's called for the life of me. plz help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 1:04 AM, MasterMotoff said:

Hi everyone, i was just wondering what that program was that sponsored ltt  a while ago. it was that one which shared one mouse and keyboard between multiple devices. i cant remember what it's called for the life of me. plz help.

You're looking for Synergy: https://symless.com/synergy Pretty cool stuff. There's an encrypted version too. I helped my friend set it up on their mult-pc streaming system. 

Just some nerd.

Professional Firearms Instructor

Northern California

5800x, RTX3090, 16GB 3600mhz, WD SN850 2TB, Aorus x570. Ikko OH10, Schiit Modi 2, SMSL THX Amp

Does anyone know what that sponsor is that occasionally pops up and offers a service where they find out which companies have data on you and will generate and send data deletion requests? I've been wanting to try them for a while now. Would appreciate the help. 

Just some nerd.

Northern California

5800x, RTX3090, 16GB 3600mhz, WD SN850 2TB, Aorus x570. Ikko OH10, Schiit Modi 2, SMSL THX Amp

Hello my name is morgan and i am the president of my  High School esports club and I was wondering if Linus could help with it.

It would mean a lot we need computers and peripherals. we compete in competitions in tournaments.😐

On 2/3/2022 at 5:14 PM, Tanksalot said:

Does anyone know what that sponsor is that occasionally pops up and offers a service where they find out which companies have data on you and will generate and send data deletion requests? I've been wanting to try them for a while now. Would appreciate the help. 

The service I believe that they have mentioned related to that is the website Mine/sayMine

Thanks 👍

Just some nerd.

Northern California

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Zoho CRM has been a sponsor in a handful of videos and on WAN show and I just wanted to put in my two cents - it is not good.

They are great at nickel and diming for regular features (including charging for backups). Their automatic cloud backup to their own servers have failed the company I work for and they do not offer reasonable ways to make local backups. From an IT perspective, it is VERY difficult to recommend Zoho CRM as a reliable option. I have heard other CRMs have similar experiences, but I can't speak on those.

I just thought maybe community feedback might help here but I realize I am also just one drop in the bucket.

• 1 month later...

Im planning on buying and ifixit kit. Are there any active coupons or discounts available? Would someone please post me the affiliate link. I would like to support the channel this way.

• 3 weeks later...

There was a sponsor that offered hosted VMs, pretty much like linode, but cheaper. I thing they had 2GB RAM + 40GB storage for less than linode basic tear. Which company was that?

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, im looking into getting an IFixIt kit, are there any available discounts or codes out there that anyone may know of???

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

Linus talked about PIA on a WAN Show past few weeks about PIA.

They were watching but don't get sponsorship anymore.

Are people still using it?

I need a VPN but after that I'm waiting even tho the page of sponsors still contain PIA.

Any news on that?

On the website they insist there are no logs, and I can't find anything bad about them on the internet.

Thanks!

Hi all. I am trying to remember this one company that sponsored few LTT videos. They were providing a service where you can spec out and rent gaming computers online or something. I don't remeber the exact details. 

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry the Savage beef jerky sponsorship didn't work out this time around.  I just suggested it cause Luke was complaining about being hungry on WAN show and I thought he needed some beef jerky.  I assume they didn't get enough through traffic of that spot.

And I know Madrinas coffee didn't work out but maybe you can find another coffee sponsor.  Gamer Grind Coffee, Crackd, Player One, Ratchet, Anikona Farms?

• 3 weeks later...

The LYTE Technology affiliate link in the description of today's (25 Nov) ShortCircuit (Plouffe, Angry Miao AM AFA keyboard) leads to a 404.

On 11/14/2013 at 2:26 AM, CPotter said:

https://geni.us/lttsponsors

Are you going to remove Anker on here? On The WAN Show, Linus said that you weren't going to work with Anker anymore because of the eufy controversy 

On 10/6/2022 at 5:14 PM, buseli6798 said:

Hi all. I am trying to remember this one company that sponsored few LTT videos. They were providing a service where you can spec out and rent gaming computers online or something. I don't remeber the exact details. 

Do you mean Shadow? https://shadow.tech/ this is the only company that i can think of

16 hours ago, IPQow said:

Are you going to remove Anker on here? On The WAN Show, Linus said that you weren't going to work with Anker anymore because of the eufy controversy 

I'm guessing it'll take a few days for that page to be changed.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

On 11/13/2013 at 9:33 PM, Youbetternot said:

I want LinusTechTips swag :/

You better not

• 1 month later...

I watched TechLinked video from Jan 2, 2023 and it shows in the description, Use CODE LoveLMG to save $10 on the FOCUS FM Series at https://lmg.gg/nEiHa.   However the short link goes to Newegg and Newegg support says they have no record of the code in their system.   Is there a different vendor that code works with.   

Thanks to Seasonic for sponsoring our CES 2023 coverage! Use CODE LoveLMG to save $10 on the FOCUS FM Series at https://lmg.gg/nEiHa

Can confirm. Clicking the link, stayed on NewEgg USA and putting an order... Code not found.

Spoiler

image.png.74beec907d53818579ddaedc6354c918.png

Tried it with this PSU, which was on the list of products :

https://www.newegg.com/seasonic-focus-plus-850-platinum-ssr-850px-850w/p/N82E16817151190?Item=N82E16817151190

I'm guessing the promo either didn't go up yet or someone got the wrong code.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Tagging @mynameGeoff since he seems to be the one who responds to sponsor-related feedback most of the time lately. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

23 hours ago, XSYLUS said:

I watched TechLinked video from Jan 2, 2023 and it shows in the description, Use CODE LoveLMG to save $10 on the FOCUS FM Series at https://lmg.gg/nEiHa.   However the short link goes to Newegg and Newegg support says they have no record of the code in their system.   Is there a different vendor that code works with.   

Merged to thread about affiliate codes.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv