Most talented singers WITHOUT autotune.

Aphexxis

Michael Jackson tops my list but there are some damn fine voices in just this 1 video below.

MJ alone recording for his part... stunning.

I have a intel xeon cpu and a 1070 i hope this makes you salty.

6 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

You can know someone is a good singer if the live performance is almost as good as the studio version. 

The reason why I generally don't listen to live recordings: They don't sound as good as the studio version.

Doesn't matter to you if you are there in the crowd, unless the band is just playing abysmally bad. Slayer for example is known for having a really good performance one day, and then apparently not even knowing which way to hold a guitar the next day. It's weird.

The funniest thing I ever saw was with Evanescence at 'Rock am Ring'. Saw a recording of that performance when they were doing 'Wake me up inside'. The chick was jumping around on stage and was always out of breath when she tried to sing, and the dude doing the other vocals was barely audible. They completely fucked up the soundcheck. It was hillarious.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Just now, Urishima said:

The reason why I generally don't listen to live recordings: They don't sound as good as the studio version.

Doesn't matter to you if you are there in the crowd, unless the band is just playing abysmally bad. Slayer for example is known for having a really good performance one day, and then apparently not even knowing which way to hold a guitar the next day. It's weird.

Depends a lot on what you're looking for in your vocals.

For example, objectivly (or as objectivly as possible) Bruce Dickinson probably have the best vocals I've ever heard.

But the vocals of Attila Csihar are undeniably chilling and fitting for Mayhem's music.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I think Dessa is pretty good, 

Here is her group after their gear was stolen and were sick, and the second video is the music video for the first song WARNING Explicit Language

Spoiler

David Coverdale and Michael Bolton are both crazy singers. Probably more of a range with their chest voice as well.

Robert Plant was mega.

Phil Anselmo had pipes before he blew them. Steven Tyler, Billy Squier, Ann Wilson, Chester Bennington, Myles Kennedy, I could go on forever LOL

Lil Wayne.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Timothy b. Schmidt on the Eagles hell freezes over album, singing "I can't tell you why"

The entire album was done live by the way.

`

Donald Trump sings quite well. Quite frankly, he's the best. Believe me.

5 hours ago, Kloaked said:

Donald Trump sings quite well. Quite frankly, he's the best. Believe me.

Does he sing bigly? 

14 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Adele? 

Yes. So is JT. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Maybe it's cause I'm listening through my Pink Floyd library right now, but do enjoy Roger Waters, Syd Barret and the rest...  Also enjoy Johnny Cash (especially his rendition of Hurt) and George Harrison.

Mumford and Sons are pretty great, there may be some light auto tune on the album tracks, but a lot of their live performances are on Spotify and they sound amazing as well.

19 hours ago, Urishima said:

That's what happens when you get bands from the 70's / 80's that are practically look alike draugers form Skyrim by today's standards, the replacement synths sometimes DO forget which way to hold guitars but we've got the bug tracking team on this one. 

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

18 hours ago, Mutoh said:

Phil Anselmo had pipes before he blew them.

To be fair to Phil Anselmo, he does sound better now than he has for a long time. He has also found found a way to use is rougher voice to his advantage.

He still has problems with breath control, but that's not really something new.

Well, here's some more fantastic singers.

Chelsea Wolfe

Anna von Hausswolff

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

On 3/29/2017 at 9:59 AM, Aphexxis said:

Wow, before he ruined himself with plastic surgery.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

3 hours ago, Volbet said:

To be fair to Phil Anselmo, he does sound better now than he has for a long time. He has also found found a way to use is rougher voice to his advantage.

He still has problems with breath control, but that's not really something new.

Well, here's some more fantastic singers.

Chelsea Wolfe

Reveal hidden contents

Anna von Hausswolff

Reveal hidden contents

He definitely sounds better now than he has in a few years but the dude had a really nice clean voice and a crazy range as well. It's just a shame that he didn't take care of his voice all too well and lost that aspect of it.

48 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

Wow, before he ruined himself with plastic surgery.

Dude was handsome AF.. i'm straight and even i think he's gorgeous LMAO.

Farrokh Bulsara.  Look it up, and you should instantly agree with me.  Literally some of the best male vocals that has ever existed in Rock.

Editing Rig: Mac Pro 7,1

System Specs: 3.2GHz 16-core Xeon | 96GB ECC DDR4 | AMD Radeon Pro W6800X Duo | Lots of SSD and NVMe storage |

Audio: Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt-3 Interface |

Displays: 3 x LG 32UL950-W displays |

Gaming Rig: PC

System Specs:  Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme | AMD 7800X3D | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000MHz RAM | NVidia 4090 FE card (OC'd) | Corsair AX1500i power supply | CaseLabs Magnum THW10 case (RIP CaseLabs ) |

Audio:  Sound Blaster AE-9 card | Mackie DL32R Mixer | Sennheiser HDV820 amp | Sennheiser HD820 phones | Rode Broadcaster mic |

Display: Asus PG32UQX 4K/144Hz displayBenQ EW3280U display

Cooling:  2 x EK 140 Revo D5 Pump/Res | EK Quantum Magnitude CPU block | EK 4090FE waterblock | AlphaCool 480mm x 60mm rad | AlphaCool 560mm x 60mm rad | 13 x Noctua 120mm fans | 8 x Noctua 140mm fans | 2 x Aquaero 6XT fan controllers |

I have a personal obsession for female singers, these are my favorites:

No autotune required with these.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX