My desktop top keeps freezing when I play games

So I have a computer I built it's an amd a10 with an asus A88x pro atx motherboard I have an evga 600b power supply and an evga ssc 1050ti graphics card and 8gb of ram I can't understand why it keeps freezing when I try to play games I play battlefield 1 and i can play for maybe 30 minutes before it freezes the computer isn't dirty and everything besides the motherboard CPU and ram are all new and I just bought windows 10 and did a fresh install please help me I don't know what to do

10 minutes ago, Cjbrink4451 said:

So I have a computer I built it's an amd a10 with an asus A88x pro atx motherboard I have an evga 600b power supply and an evga ssc 1050ti graphics card and 8gb of ram I can't understand why it keeps freezing when I try to play games I play battlefield 1 and i can play for maybe 30 minutes before it freezes the computer isn't dirty and everything besides the motherboard CPU and ram are all new and I just bought windows 10 and did a fresh install please help me I don't know what to do

Hi!

Does the computer just freeze, or does the screen go black?

And see if you can hear the CPU fan going crazy after some 30 minutes?

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

No it will just freeze until I restart it and last time I did it it went to a blue screen 

9 minutes ago, Cjbrink4451 said:

No it will just freeze until I restart it and last time I did it it went to a blue screen 

Could be a driver issue. Make sure  all of your drivers are up to date. Check the nvidia web sight.