Someone help me pick out a monitor I'm very confused

Amgzzz

Okay so my budget is like 200 bucks. I have a gtx 960 EVGA SSC. And an i5-4460.

I am looking for a 27 inch monitor for gaming , and regular workstation uses. In gaming I'm not looking to get the competitive advantage so I don't need all those extra features and stuff. I am also wanting to hook up my Xbox one to it. 

I saw on a YouTube video though, it said something about if you get a 27 inch monitor at 1920x1080p everything will show up fuzzy and unclear? So for 27 inch monitors that would mean I have to get 1440p which would make my FPS low. 

Someone please help me out and clear that up for me and help me find the right monitor

2 minutes ago, Amgzzz said:

2440p

1440p right?

Also, My bro has a 1080 27" and it looks fine

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

3 minutes ago, Damascus said:

1440p right?

Also, My bro has a 1080 27" and it looks fine

Yeah I meant 1440p, and so what monitor can you recommend I should get

I don't know, I've only ever seen the Acer one...

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

7 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

that's probably what i would recommend

Ah I see yeah this is a good one , but only one concern. 27 inches on 1080p, some say picture will come out fuzzy or not as clear, they say if your going with a 27 inch monitor to get 1440p. 1440p is out of the question though since my hardware can't even support it. What do you think?

I have used a 27" 1080p screens a lot and I have mixed feelings about it. Its not that the image becomes blurry but that you can see the pixels and things don't look as sharp. Rounded objects look less rounded, but in games I don't think it matters, mostly the problem is highlighted in productivity tasks. But it really depends on how far away from the monitor you will sit. I sit around 2 feet away from my monitor so I find it fine to have a big 1080p, but at the same time I can definitely see the pixels on rounded objects like profile pics on this forum.

Ever heard of Ultrawide monitors? (2560x1080). They can be configured in 1920x1080 mode for when you are playing games on your Xbox or Computer and 2560x1080 When you are working...

I personally use a LG Ultrawide - 25UM57P...

http://www.lg.com/uk/monitors/lg-25UM57

Very good display, Highly recommended for Video Editing, 3D Design or just plain server hosting nightmares... o7

Can't fix it with Bacon? Your obviously Undeniably not using enough Bacon.