Redragon K553 USAS + M601 Centrophorus

Is this combo any good? For its price ($50 aprox.), I think yes, it is. But I want a second opinion from more experimented people, from you, guys:
http://redragonusa.com/products/centrophorus/
http://redragonusa.com/product/usas/
P.S: I can't spend more than that ($50), keep that in mind if you're going to suggest a different combo.

The mouse uses an office sensor with oversampling to fake its dpi spec and is known to spin out in games. The keyboard is a normal membrane keyboard. You'd be just as well-off with a normal mouse and keyboard.

What stores are available where you are? Are Chinese exporter sites like Gearbest an option for you? 

3 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

The mouse uses an office sensor with oversampling to fake its dpi spec and is known to spin out in games. The keyboard is a normal membrane keyboard. You'd be just as well-off with a normal mouse and keyboard.

What stores are available where you are? Are Chinese exporter sites like Gearbest an option for you? 

Yeah, why?

4 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Isn't the USAS a mechanical keyboard (Kailh switches)?

1 hour ago, DaemonWarrior44 said:

Isn't the USAS a mechanical keyboard (Kailh switches)?

You're right, it's an Outemu Blue board. I was thinking of this combo when you posted that, my bad. The point about the mouse still stands, though. 

The keyboard isn't bad, if you don't have many other options. I'd get a different mouse, though.

16 hours ago, Nimrodor said:

You're right, it's an Outemu Blue board. I was thinking of this combo when you posted that, my bad. The point about the mouse still stands, though. 

The keyboard isn't bad, if you don't have many other options. I'd get a different mouse, though.

Do you know any better mouse that's at the same price? I'll appreciate a suggestion, :)

7 minutes ago, DaemonWarrior44 said:

Do you know any better mouse that's at the same price? I'll appreciate a suggestion, :)

I'd have to see your local pricing. The cheap Chinese mouse market seems to be different in every country.

Just now, Nimrodor said:

I'd have to see your local pricing. The cheap Chinese mouse market seems to be different in every country.

Most tech is 55% more expensive in Argentina than in the U.S due to taxes: If a keyboard costs $100 there, it should cost $155 here. I don't know if that's what you meant with "pricing".

11 minutes ago, DaemonWarrior44 said:

Most tech is 55% more expensive in Argentina than in the U.S due to taxes: If a keyboard costs $100 there, it should cost $155 here. I don't know if that's what you meant with "pricing".

I mean specific stores' catalogs. I don't know if Chinese OEM's like Rapoo and Motospeed are an option for you, or if things like this are available.

Also, while we're looking at mice, what hand size/grip style do you use? 

2 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

I mean specific stores' catalogs. I don't know if Chinese OEM's like Rapoo and Motospeed are an option for you, or if things like this are available.

Well, medium size, anything without glossy plastic. Also, if it's possible, with programmable buttons on the right side...

13 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

This is the biggest online store in South America: http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/
P.S: USD1 = ARS16

Just now, DaemonWarrior44 said:

I'll check that out. But, what about the Razer Abyssus V1? It seems pretty decent: https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-abyssus

The Abyssus only has two native cpi steps, being 1800/3500, using any other reduces performance.

13 minutes ago, DaemonWarrior44 said:

I'll check that out. But, what about the Razer Abyssus V1? It seems pretty decent: https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-abyssus

It's a decent mouse for smaller hands with claw grips, but how much does it cost? The G203 is better in the same role.

I'm surprised by how thin the market is for cheap mice where you are. If you're okay with long shipping times (2-3 weeks) I'd recommend something like this. Outemu blue keyboard with per-key RGB, mouse uses a good sensor (AM010/PMW3320, same as in the Deathadder 3500 and G302) with a safe shape and has RGB as well. Otherwise, I'd go for the G203 like woll3 suggested.

1 minute ago, Nimrodor said:

It's a decent mouse for smaller hands with claw grips, but how much does it cost? The G203 is better in the same role.

I'm surprised by how thin the market is for cheap mice where you are. If you're okay with long shipping times (2-3 weeks) I'd recommend something like this. Outemu blue keyboard with per-key RGB, mouse uses a good sensor (AM010/PMW3320, same as in the Deathadder 3500 and G302) with a safe shape and has RGB as well. Otherwise, I'd go for the G203 like woll3 suggested.

I'm looking at the Motospeed CK888 Combo and it looks nice, but... Is GearBest reliable? And what does "Expedited Shipping" means?

2 minutes ago, DaemonWarrior44 said:

I'm looking at the Motospeed CK888 Combo and it looks nice, but... Is GearBest reliable? And what does "Expedited Shipping" means?

Expedited just means faster. 

Gearbest is similar to Aliexpress in that you're buying things directly from Chinese sellers, but different in that they're a middleman you can get a refund from if things don't arrive, unlike with Aliexpress where occasionally an individual seller will be scamming. 

I looked back on the prices and it looks like Banggood has the same combo with free shipping. I haven't bought things from them before, but they have the same model as Gearbest; you place an order, they buy it from a Chinese factory and ship it to you.

55 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Expedited just means faster. 

Gearbest is similar to Aliexpress in that you're buying things directly from Chinese sellers, but different in that they're a middleman you can get a refund from if things don't arrive, unlike with Aliexpress where occasionally an individual seller will be scamming. 

I looked back on the prices and it looks like Banggood has the same combo with free shipping. I haven't bought things from them before, but they have the same model as Gearbest; you place an order, they buy it from a Chinese factory and ship it to you.

1 hour ago, woll3 said:

The Abyssus only has two native cpi steps, being 1800/3500, using any other reduces performance.

I think I'm going for the Redragon keyboard and the Logitech mouse. Thanks for the advices, guys.