CSGO Smurf

TAHIRMIA

I de-ranked twice in the past week to s2 when playing with non-prime friends. Is anybody here a smurf and would be nice enough to help me rank back up to s4.

Thanks

Hello

2 minutes ago, TAHIRMIA said:

I de-ranked twice in the past week to s2 when playing with non-prime friends. Is anybody here a smurf and would be nice enough to help me rank back up to s4.

Thanks

I am a semi smurf. I play decent but still end up s1 smh

8 minutes ago, Cruorzy said:

Oh god, git gud. Ranked is about building your skills so you actually achieved it. It is not about who has the highest emblem.

You cant really expect to "get gud" when Matchmaking is broken af lurking with smurfs and hackers.

And dont expect everyone to buy ESEA and get A+ or Rank S

1 hour ago, Cruorzy said:

Oh god, git gud. Ranked is about building your skills so you actually achieved it. It is not about who has the highest emblem.

I was s4 lost quite a lot of games and then de-ranked even when playing prime. CSGO just has too many hackers and trolls

Hello

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2017 at 10:32 PM, TAHIRMIA said:

I was s4 lost quite a lot of games and then de-ranked even when playing prime. CSGO just has too many hackers and trolls

You think that's bad? I was playing with a group from Denmark and we were in the lobby pre-match warmup stuff and one of our guys had internet issues so the match was abandoned and I was MG1 and got deranked because someone had net issues, I was tilted and salty after that...>:(

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

Don't really see how people end up this low tbh, I got placed SEM and am now MG1...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

On 3/17/2017 at 9:52 PM, TAHIRMIA said:

Thanks

actually try to improve instead of getting carried. I got myself from silver 3 to supreme so I do understand how frustrating it is to get demoted because of smurfs/cheaters/retards, but thats how it is. If you actually care about the rank, get better and carry your team, it will eventually promote you. If someone carries you to higher rank, you will lose it again soon

59 minutes ago, Jekub said:

Don't really see how people end up this low tbh, I got placed SEM and am now MG1...

Because some people dont have much time to play and are not really talented for fps games or games in general

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

Still with the hackers etc mg1 is easly achieved with some dedication, thing about boosting is just really sad. Now with the new season of Rocket League you see who got boostee to get their fancy high rank rewards. Dont be an asshole and dont boost ya friends you think you doing them a favour but they mostly get killed because their skill level isnt high enough as their rank. Now from rank 2 to 4 isnt that high of a difference but it is still sad 

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

7 hours ago, Alesek said:

actually try to improve instead of getting carried. I got myself from silver 3 to supreme so I do understand how frustrating it is to get demoted because of smurfs/cheaters/retards, but thats how it is. If you actually care about the rank, get better and carry your team, it will eventually promote you. If someone carries you to higher rank, you will lose it again soon

Because some people dont have much time to play and are not really talented for fps games or games in general

I do practice and I carry my team when playing with friends,  It's just that when you are doing all the work for your team it's kind of hard to get a win against skilled people on the other team

Hello

11 hours ago, TAHIRMIA said:

I do practice and I carry my team when playing with friends,  It's just that when you are doing all the work for your team it's kind of hard to get a win against skilled people on the other team

there is no such a thing as skilled team in silver 4, otherwise they wouldnt be there. dont get boosted by someone but actually earn your rank the hard way.

you get the rank you deserve +/- one rank. My global friend was playing with me and 3 other while we were LEs and he never got demoted no matter how much we sucked because he was actually a global and he deserves the rank. just practice and you will be better.

if you play a warmup for 20 minutes every day and watch some pro matches to get better game sense, you can get to LEM within weeks, no matter how much you or your friends can suck

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

Tbf, I generally have a 5 man comprising of a GN2 (placed S2), a GN4 (placed SEM), myself MG1 (placed SEM) and 2 guys with way more playtime than us hovering towards MGE

Pretty sure one of them got placed S2 before the derank.

The GN2 and GN4 are pretty new to the game with sub 300hrs in game and I'm sub 500

It's not hard to win games with a competent team. We have one guy who calls the shots and most of the time it's just his excellent game knowledge that allows us to win games. 

You don't want a smurf to carry you; you want a competent team that listen to each other and give call outs. I'd personally recommend playing 1 map and sticking to it. 

I don't find hackers and smurfs too much of an issue at my rank but that's just something you'll have to live with. If you've got prime matchmaking use it, it greatly reduces the amount of hackers and smurfs around. 

Also I'm hoping you've already done this but:

Change your crosshair 

Reduce your sensitivity (do it in small changes)

TL:DR

Don't get a smurf to carry you

Play as a team

Better your communication

Play 1 or 2 maps and get good at them

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

On 3/30/2017 at 6:11 AM, Jekub said:

I'm still unranked but from watching my teammates, they get too emotional, do their own thing, or play like call of duty (or just really really can't aim.) 

I end up top 3 of my team every match just because I practice a little bit every now and then as well as before going to a competitive game 

On 17-3-2017 at 9:56 PM, Cruorzy said:

I agree, but sometimes you just wanna play a game and not try hard, but you do wanna play the competitive game mode because casual is horrible and the other gamemodes are completely different....

edit: I thought OP was a smurf who needed smurf friends, but OP just wants to be boosted, that's just wrong....

• 1 month later...

Does anyone want a decent game of CSGO (No boosting)? 

• 1 month later...

Since everyone here seems to know what they're talking about, maybe you can help me out.  I just built a PC and haven't played CS since 1.6/Source.  Deathmatch on CS is not fun to me, I want to play matches and learn.  I mean I'm rank 4 (again 2 weeks in) and when I use matchmaking it inevitably pairs me with at least 1 or 2 diehards who flame me the entire match because they're pissed off.  My question is: Is matchmaking really bad for CS:GO, is there somewhere else I should be playing matches that doesn't piss off people?  Is this community similar to COD?  I'm a 32 old BF player and am amazed at the level of assholes that I've encountered in my 2 weeks.  

On 30-6-2017 at 7:13 PM, FosterGuy said:

Since everyone here seems to know what they're talking about, maybe you can help me out.  I just built a PC and haven't played CS since 1.6/Source.  Deathmatch on CS is not fun to me, I want to play matches and learn.  I mean I'm rank 4 (again 2 weeks in) and when I use matchmaking it inevitably pairs me with at least 1 or 2 diehards who flame me the entire match because they're pissed off.  My question is: Is matchmaking really bad for CS:GO, is there somewhere else I should be playing matches that doesn't piss off people?  Is this community similar to COD?  I'm a 32 old BF player and am amazed at the level of assholes that I've encountered in my 2 weeks.  

It saddens me to see the community of CS nowadays. Back in 2013 people used to be very helpful and supportive when playing matchmaking, however it took a turn for the worse. I recommend you try to find a group of people to play with regularly as the community is so enormously toxic.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias