what kind of code is this?

echy

what kind of code is this? is it c++? 

can you guys give me a little more information about it?

Screenshot (31).png

It's RGB code.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Is there a header anywhere? From here it just looks like assembly.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

11 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

It’s x86 Assembly. 32-bit.

I see some "AX" so it's doing some 16bit operations too.

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

By the way i see  it's 8086 assembly program but i'm not sure cuz EAX register is 64 bit as i remember or possiably 32 bit which is not availble in 8086 family of cpu.

Damm i miss the old days when registers were 16 bits

24 minutes ago, Karim66y said:

By the way i see  it's 8086 assembly program but i'm not sure cuz EAX register is 64 bit as i remember or possiably 32 bit which is not availble in 8086 family of cpu.

See Above (or rather below now):

15 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

It's x86 assembly. The register names and the register to memory operations are a huge hint.

25 minutes ago, Karim66y said:

The modern x86 register file (atleast the portion concerning general purpose registers) is based on the idea that two 8 bit registers can be combined to make a single 16 bit register, and that magic can turn a single 16 bit register into a single 32 bit register. The breakdown works as follows:

8x8 bit registers: (H stands for High Order Bits, L stands for Low Order Bits, all other letters are names)

• AH
  • AL
  • BH
  • BL
  • CH
  • CL
  • DH
  • DL

4x16 bit registers: (X stands for Pair, because each of these involves combining the 8 bit H and L registers of a single name)

• AX
  • BX
  • CX
  • DX

4x32 bit registers: (The E stands for Extended, which is an indication as to how the magic works)

• EAX
  • EBX
  • ECX
  • EDX

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

36 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

See Above (or rather below now):

The modern x86 register file (atleast the portion concerning general purpose registers) is based on the idea that two 8 bit registers can be combined to make a single 16 bit register, and that magic can turn a single 16 bit register into a single 32 bit register. The breakdown works as follows:

8x8 bit registers: (H stands for High Order Bits, L stands for Low Order Bits, all other letters are names)

• AH
  • AL
  • BH
  • BL
  • CH
  • CL
  • DH
  • DL

4x16 bit registers: (X stands for Pair, because each of these involves combining the 8 bit H and L registers of a single name)

• AX
  • BX
  • CX
  • DX

4x32 bit registers: (The E stands for Extended, which is an indication as to how the magic works)

• EAX
  • EBX
  • ECX
  • EDX

You are right,Accuatly i know that cuz we've had 6 cources of cpu Arc and Org back in the day when i was a freshman in Compute enginering.

The thing i hate most getting data between 2 different size registers (i know i know don't kill me just call them registers) and also when you write the hole program then you figure out you forgot one instruction and you have to rewrite the hole program just cuz you messed up jump instructions addresses along side with every thing LoL it was like touture

9 hours ago, Karim66y said:

Really? That implies you miss the segment:offset memory model that came with it ? (to allow addressing more memory then the 64K 16bit would allow). No thanks.

6 hours ago, Unimportant said:

Really? That implies you miss the segment:offset memory model that came with it ? (to allow addressing more memory then the 64K 16bit would allow). No thanks.

x86 in general is weird. I'm surprised we got as far as we did with it.

When I had to dabble in ARM assembly, I kind of liked it.

11 hours ago, Unimportant said:

Ummm, they still use that in certain cases don't they? 

3 hours ago, straight_stewie said:

Ummm, they still use that in certain cases don't they? 

No, It was called 'real mode' and has not been used since the onset of true 32-bit protected mode OS'es. The segment registers simply hold a index into the segment descriptor table in protected mode, it can be seen as a flat memory model.

15 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

x86 in general is weird. I'm surprised we got as far as we did with it.

The price of backward compatibility. One bad design decision or bug and they have to keep emulating that behavior forever to maintain backward compatibility. On the other hand, it's exactly that backward compatibility that made x86 the dominant architecture (imo), especially in the early days. So, in a way, x86's weirdness is one of the reasons it got so far as it did.

15 hours ago, Unimportant said:

The price of backward compatibility. One bad design decision or bug and they have to keep emulating that behavior forever to maintain backward compatibility. On the other hand, it's exactly that backward compatibility that made x86 the dominant architecture (imo), especially in the early days. So, in a way, x86's weirdness is one of the reasons it got so far as it did.

I've thought about that more than a few times. It's almost pointless too, because they add instructions as they go along, so the backwards compatibility is one directional, and not even fully complete. It only attempts to guarantee that old software will run on new hardware, but try installing DOS on a new processor. Even if you build your own mobo/components such that all of the interfaces that DOS was designed for exist as the OS expects them too, I highly doubt it would work. Overtime Intel has changed things enough that certain things would break.