Best Cheap Steam Key sites.

Richtofen_

So as I am upgrading my PC, and fixing my desk, I would like to play games on the PC I get. But, I would not like to pay full price of Steam's advertised prices.

I am very new to PC gaming overall still, as I do not have a Steam account yet. I hear a lot about G2A being a good site to buy cheap Steam keys, but if there are any other sites that are trusted, and have good prices for games, please let me know.

the sky is up

Buy it on steam or directly from the developer.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

buy bad rats its the greatest game that ever existed or will exist if you want a cheap game, i am joking. 

Lmao, thank you anyways. I just was wondering because I like to find deals like G2A offers, but based by the evidence you gave of G2A's reputation, safe to say I won't use it. Thanks for your help!

the sky is up

buying into the monthy humble bundles is a great way to get cheap games and help support charity.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

I buy directly from Steam or sometimes I buy from CDkeys.com

CPU - i7-10700K, MB -MSI Z490 Gaming PlusRAM-Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200MHz, GPU - MSI GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO, PSU - EVGA 650w Supernova G2 80+ GoldStorage - Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB ,WD 3x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Cooler- Noctua NH-D15S, CASE Fractal Meshify 2 Compact

9 hours ago, Aytex said:

Kinguin is a good site.

A bit expensive since they have to pay taxes....at least in Europe.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

9 hours ago, Richtofen The Hyena said:

Lmao, thank you anyways. I just was wondering because I like to find deals like G2A offers, but based by the evidence you gave of G2A's reputation, safe to say I won't use it. Thanks for your help!

Just Fairytales and Rumours. 

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

• 7 months later...

The dev saying 'torrent my game before you buy it from G2A' is having a hysterical fit and making hyperbolic statements. It surely would actually be better for them if somebody buys their game from G2A, then if they torrent it. A key sold from G2A was, at some point, paid for by someone who bought it from a source that received it from the publisher. Ego, the publisher and developer made some money on that sale. But, they don't make any money on a torrented copy of their game.

Also, G2A has many legitimate sellers - people who are like me, with a ton of surplus game keys that they're acquired over the years through sales and bundles and gifts, which they have no use for, and so decide to sell. Those keys are the legitimate property of those sellers, and it is their full right to sell them on G2A.

I put my thoughts on the matter into a blog post a while ago:

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

37 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

The dev saying 'torrent my game before you buy it from G2A' is having a hysterical fit and making hyperbolic statements.

Maybe he does not want people supporting an organisation that potentially is losing him lots of money from people who would otherwise have bought his games from more legitimate services but instead went to G2A

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

5 minutes ago, Rupe said:

Maybe he does not want people supporting an organisation that potentially is losing him lots of money from people who would otherwise have bought his games from more legitimate services but instead went to G2A

So the dev's too stupid to realize making up partial losses is better than not making them up at all?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

14 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

So the dev's too stupid to realize making up partial losses is better than not making them up at all?

Well some of those who use G2A may of bought games from legitimate retailers therefore losing him money therefore he does not want people supporting the organisation at all and would rather people just torrent, I know i'm repeating what I said but you don't seem to have understood my point. It's not about parital losses its about keeping G2A in buisness which this dev clearly thinks is affecting his bottom line and or has moral reservation about G2A.

There might be a good argument to make that G2A is actually increasing his profit overall for increased exposure/those people that would not have bought his game at the higher price point but I still feel like you and @Delicieuxz have presented straw men here by suggesting that the only consequence from buying from G2A as opposed to torrenting is that he loses some money.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

1 hour ago, Rupe said:

Well some of those who use G2A may of bought games from legitimate retailers therefore losing him money therefore he does not want people supporting the organisation at all and would rather people just torrent, I know i'm repeating what I said but you don't seem to have understood my point. It's not about parital losses its about keeping G2A in buisness which this dev clearly thinks is affecting his bottom line and or has moral reservation about G2A.

There might be a good argument to make that G2A is actually increasing his profit overall for increased exposure/those people that would not have bought his game at the higher price point but I still feel like you and @Delicieuxz have presented straw men here by suggesting that the only consequence from buying from G2A as opposed to torrenting is that he loses some money.

The only other consequence that I can think of is that buying from G2A encourages people to keep doing so, rather than buying a full-priced copies of games.

But, telling people to torrent the game also encourages people to keep doing so, rather than buying full-priced copies of games.

So, the 'just torrent instead' argument is still worse, and, to me, looks like it's just emotional hysterics.

I think that developer is in the wrong to speak against legitimate license-owners' right to sell their personal property, and that that developer is also unfairly speaking for other developers, who might prefer people buying 3rd-party reseller keys of their games than torrent them.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

I love how key re-sellers get bashed constantly. It's simply just a marketplace for other people to sell their keys. Not everyone is a bastard on there and if you're not stupid and buy from a high rated seller with good feedback...you now, like you do on eBay then you're good to go.
Developers hate g2a as they don't see any money from it, but why should they. The key has already been nought once. Imagine selling your phone on eBay and Samsung come knocking at your door demanding a % of the money...you'd laugh at them.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

" allkeyshop " ,it lists the prices on games from different sites, usually G2A is the cheapest.

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cdkeys, gameflip or Steam.

OR, check out isthereanydeals.com for your favorite games to go on sale.