No display Tab in Radeon Settings????

TheEndIsNear

So i wanted to use eyefinity to merge my laptop monitor and external monitor into one and try to get split screen in game on two different monitors. Well i was so confused for a long time as the Radeon settings has no Display tab as of the picture i found on Google. So does this means laptop doesn't support eyefinity or what? I donwloaded Radeon settings in January so does this means means i have to update it or something? my bandwidth isn't high so i didn't try to update or download things.Screenshot (75).pngGlobalOverview.jpg

This is a known bug in some of the latest drivers.  It only happens if you upgraded from a previous version

I just had the same problem myself, only had options in the software for Gaming, Video, Relive and System

Fixed it by running the AMD clean uninstall utility (http://www2.ati.com/drivers/amdcleanuputility.exe) and then re-installing the driver.  Now have Display instead of Relive.

• 6 months later...
On ‎04‎-‎03‎-‎2017 at 8:56 PM, TheEndIsNear said:

So i wanted to use eyefinity to merge my laptop monitor and external monitor into one and try to get split screen in game on two different monitors. Well i was so confused for a long time as the Radeon settings has no Display tab as of the picture i found on Google. So does this means laptop doesn't support eyefinity or what? I donwloaded Radeon settings in January so does this means means i have to update it or something? my bandwidth isn't high so i didn't try to update or download things.Screenshot (75).pngGlobalOverview.jpg

Hi there,

I am also using AMD Radeon R5 M330 with intel i5-6200u in a Windows 10 HP 15-ac179tx laptop. I have tried in all possible ways but the settings panel is still missing video, display and eyefinity options. Also tried with HP driver and the latest AMD 17.9.1 driver but it did not help. Please refer to the pics attached. I was asking if u could suggest on how to get them back since you are also using AMD r5 m330 card.

AMD1.png

AMD2.png

AMD3.png

On 9/9/2017 at 5:35 PM, banerjee_ps said:

Hi there,

I am also using AMD Radeon R5 M330 with intel i5-6200u in a Windows 10 HP 15-ac179tx laptop. I have tried in all possible ways but the settings panel is still missing video, display and eyefinity options. Also tried with HP driver and the latest AMD 17.9.1 driver but it did not help. Please refer to the pics attached. I was asking if u could suggest on how to get them back since you are also using AMD r5 m330 card.

AMD1.png

AMD2.png

AMD3.png

I have no luck till this day bro, so i have already given up on eyefinity. But may i ask what is your use case? for me i wanted to show split screen on two monitor but i have already done that through other means.

• 1 month later...

Hello, i have the same problem with you, im using r7 m260 on dell 5448, i try to do a clean uninstall and then re-install it but it still missing relive, display and eyefinity :( i dont care about eyefinity since i dont use external monitor, but i neen additional setting for my games :( any idea about this now? somehow i can make it into ccc but it is not always s uccess :( pls tell me if anyone know how to fix this problem :( 

image.png