Razer Synapse error 3803 logging in

MYoungs

I started using the Razer DeathAdder Elite yesterday, installed Razer Synapse and everything worked fine. Today while I was on my PC the log in screen for Synapse popped up and whenever I tried to log in it would say error 3803. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, sometimes it loads but all it shows is "type product warranty" "visit razer store" and "compatible devices" and sometimes it shows error 3803 again. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? 

Made a new account to say im having same error. Any ideas anyone?

1 minute ago, Xenon67 said:

Made a new account to say im having same error. Any ideas anyone?

Same problem happening to you right now? Maybe they're just having log in issues at the moment? 

9 minutes ago, MYoungs said:

Same problem happening to you right now? Maybe they're just having log in issues at the moment? 

Possible, no one else is posting about it now though. I sent an email to their support so hopefully I can get something.

3 minutes ago, Xenon67 said:

Possible, no one else is posting about it now though. I sent an email to their support so hopefully I can get something.

Only just thought about looking at razer twitter accounts and they tweeted an hour ago saying they're aware of login issues. So that would be why :)

1 minute ago, MYoungs said:

Only just thought about looking at razer twitter accounts and they tweeted an hour ago saying they're aware of logging issues. So that would be why :)

Hopefully, i'll keep following the thread for more updates