I found a worm in my dairy milk cadbury chocolate bar, what can i do about it?

Its like 0.5 inch tall worm and i was almost going to eat it if I didn't see it

Throw it out? Could complain if you really want to, but dont see the point in wasting time an effort for nothing. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

15 minutes ago, rn8686 said:

Throw it out? Could complain if you really want to, but dont see the point in wasting time an effort for nothing. 

A company that sells chocolate bars with worms shouldn't be kept running, what if an unknowing kid ate that, cadbury is ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, Actionmax3 said:

A company that sells chocolate bars with worms shouldn't be kept running, what if an unknowing kid ate that, cadbury is ridiculous 

Its not like every bar is like this, probably very rare. Complain if you wish, just dont expect much to be done (Not that much can be). 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

25 minutes ago, Actionmax3 said:

Sue them or report it to your sanitary/health department. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Lucky you, your bar came with extra protein! And you're gonna complain? xD

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

10 hours ago, Actionmax3 said:

I hope you took a photograph as evidence.

Anyway, what you should do is email or call their customer service line, and complain about the situation. provide the photo as evidence. Ask how they will compensate you to "make it right".

Odds are? They'll mail you a shit-ton of coupons for free stuff.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Quickly change the security to your junk food stash. There seems to be a major security breach.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I'd honestly just ask for a refund and not be one of those tools who file frivolous lawsuits or try to extort for more than what is deserved as compensation. With cultures out there that eat worms as a normal part of their diet, this would seem such a first world problem to get more than a refund.

Contact the company and let them know. I doubt they internally put bugs in their food. If you still have the packaging you might provide UPC and lot numbers, this way they can track the shipment and figure out where it came from. But in all seriousness, shit like this happens you just have to live with it. My mom ate peanut butter that was contaminated with something. She didn't know it was contaminated until she ate about half the jar. 

If its a big ass deal, contact what ever part of the government that deals with this shit and file a complaint, you could also try contacting the media, maybe they will do a story on it. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

13 hours ago, Actionmax3 said:

If they are selling chocolate bars with worms then I've been ripped off as everyone I've had does t come with one. 

Seriously.  Either write them to complain or just forget about it and move on with your life. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop