$4000 Video editing/ gaming rig help

Does anyone know af a strong, good, and cheap 3 landscape 23" monitor stand or a 4 monitor stand with 3x landscape 23" and one above?

Depends. Are you still going for a vesa mount for multiple monitors?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Depends. Are you still going for a vesa mount for multiple monitors?

No, I want to work with 3 separate monitors but game in 2D surround. I thought the thin bezels would help. Is there a big quality difference between them?

No, I want to work with 3 separate monitors but game in 2D surround. I thought the thin bezels would help. Is there a big quality difference between them?

If you want a thin bezel, go for the Acer. There isn't a much of a difference in quality and the Acer looks better in terms of the stand and bezel. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.