Over-the-ear Headphone recommendation

Sup!

I'm looking for headphones within 3000 INR ($45 USD). I've selected these - Steelseries Sibera 200, Audio Technica ATH M20x, Sony MDR-XB450, AKG K518 (last option).

I'm more leaning with Siberia 200 because it's super cheap and has good reviews on all the websites. Next one is M20x, I selected this because I know the greatness of how M50x performs and I've used this headphone for 3 days. Because of that I selected it's affordable variant, M20x.

XB450, because there are some decent reviews that I found on some websites.

My requirement; It doesn't matter if it's Over-the-Ear or On-the-Ear headphones. decent bass. neat quality. doesn't have to be gamery look (but I won't say no if it has the gamery look). decent lows and highs.

Please help me select!

Also, let me know if any one of you have Siberia 200 and tell me about it.

Cya!

PS: I'll be purchasing from these sites - Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, Snapdeal.com.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Not too sure about the M20x but that line of headphone is for studio purposes, so they may sound boring to some people. Depends on your taste.

You could take a look at Superlux's headphones.

14 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

Beyerdynamic DTX 910 or DTX 710!? 

Try those!

910 is not under my budget. I looked into 710. Still not under my budget.

remember, will be buying the headset in the above mentioned sites.

$1 USD = 67.06 INR

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

• 1 year later...

What did you end up buying? I currently have the XB-450s and they are reaching the end of their life, I looked at the m20x and I'm just concerned that I'll miss some of the deeper bass levels of the 450s. 

2 hours ago, valord5 said:

What did you end up buying? I currently have the XB-450s and they are reaching the end of their life, I looked at the m20x and I'm just concerned that I'll miss some of the deeper bass levels of the 450s. 

This thread is really old bruh....

4 hours ago, valord5 said:

I actually got M20x. It's not super bassy and punchy. But, I like the clean sound :) I also somehow have XB450, I use it for travel purpose. I don't use it that often. It there...

On 8/19/2018 at 10:20 PM, kameshss said:

I actually got M20x. It's not super bassy and punchy. But, I like the clean sound :) I also somehow have XB450, I use it for travel purpose. I don't use it that often. It there...

Same, I just got the M20x and I modded the EQ a bit and I love them now! The highs seem better and the bass is just how I like it! Thanks!