Home Entertainment System cooling

Feveredbike

I was wondering how I would be able to cool a home entertainment cabinet. The doors have to be kept open so that everything doesn't overheat. Is there a way fans installed on the outside could be temperature controlled so that when it gets hot they ramp up and idle when they are not needed? Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

My compooter: http://imgur.com/a/mDFsx?

Maybe you could have fans but also you could get a flat laptop cooling pad with fan in it and maybe place your system on top of it? Maybe also drill out holes in the cabinet for an intake and an exhaust

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I was wondering how I would be able to cool a home entertainment cabinet. The doors have to be kept open so that everything doesn't overheat. Is there a way fans installed on the outside could be temperature controlled so that when it gets hot they ramp up and idle when they are not needed? Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

You could probably get a really cheap/simple thermostat and wire it up to some fans so that when a certain temperature is reached, it triggers the fans to turn on? Not sure if the wiring would be straight up from thermostat to fans, so you might need to look up wiring diagrams or consult an electrician or electrical engineer/technician. Or search online, as I'm sure someone has already made such a thing.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Are there any fan controllers out there that still use the case temp thermal probe?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.