[US - NCIX] Seasonic Prime 850 80+ titanium $65 (before shipping&tax)

mvitkun

link

Almost definitely a pricing error and they probably won't honor it, no reason not to try though right?  

Regular price is $200.

Dps9kHg.png

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

8 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

NCIX US has "pricing errors" so often that at this point it almost seems intentional as a way to get people to sign up for accounts on their site.

NCIX doesn't honor a 4790k

NCIX cancels WD HDD orders

NCIX cancels 1070 orders

NCIX cancels 4690k orders

NCIX cancels i5-6500 orders

and many, many more...

If only they said for the 1070 cancellation, "we'd like you offer you this RX 480 for the low low price of 259.99$ and if you don't respond within 72 hours will we ship you the RX 480." There would be all kinds of uproars!

Too good of a deal to not at least try.  I placed an order for one, but won't be surprised if they cancel.

6 hours ago, Gerr said:

Too good of a deal to not at least try.  I placed an order for one, but won't be surprised if they cancel.

1 hour ago, MysteryManMax said:

I did the same thing. Hope for the best!

So they refunded me, at least not from a pricing error, but from an out of stock. Still disappointing.

PCPartPicker Link To My Build

My YouTube channel, also check out my Twitch Stream!

Check out my Lastest CS:GO Video!

My order is still at CC verification stage, not sure what's happening.

I just tried to pick it up and get and out of stock error when trying to add it to my cart.

14 minutes ago, MysteryManMax said:

So they refunded me, at least not from a pricing error, but from an out of stock. Still disappointing.

Yes, definitely a stock issue and nothing to do with a pricing error. Even the first people who ordered it aren't getting theirs either; nothing to do with stock.

1 hour ago, MysteryManMax said:

Nothing to do with stock. They do this shit all the time to try to get people to sign up to their site. It's fucking disgusting. 

When you try to add it to your cart, it says the item cannot be added to your cart and that the product is unavailable. Very disappointing that they do stuff like this. I have never ordered anything from NCIXUS, but subscribed to their emails with hopes of buying a few things from them in the near future. I will not be doing so now. I'll stick to Newegg, Amazon, Best Buy and B&H for my business. Their prices are much better than NCIXUS', anyway.

Got an email 8 hours after I ordered saying they were out of stock and canceled/refunded my order.

12 hours ago, Howitz said:

Lol they looking for a lawsuit it seems like...

The only way you could do that is if they took your money and sent you a different product without any attempt to correct it. If they just cancelled the order and refunded your money then there has technically been no "damage" done to the consumer.

4 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

The only way you could do that is if they took your money and sent you a different product without any attempt to correct it. If they just cancelled the order and refunded your money then there has technically been no "damage" done to the consumer.

Well, or someone could be really into it and make a case of their past and present shady business practices, show it have enought importance to be linked to an illegal activity such as false advertising and not only "some mistakes"

1 minute ago, Howitz said:

Well, or someone could be really into it and make a case of their past and present shady business practices, show it have enought importance to be linked to an illegal activity such as false advertising and not only "some mistakes"

As I stated though it's technically not "false adverting" if they refund you the money/cancel your order so you're not charged. It's only false advertising if you PAY for a product and either get a different product or they lied about the qualities of the product. Since NO money has been taken there is technically no damage to the consumer.

Also how are errors that are corrected shady business practices? It'd be shady if they took the consumer's money and then gave them an inferior product/different product. What you are describing in your post is simply human error that is corrected. People make mistakes, get over it.

19 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

As I stated though it's technically not "false adverting" if they refund you the money/cancel your order so you're not charged. It's only false advertising if you PAY for a product and either get a different product or they lied about the qualities of the product. Since NO money has been taken there is technically no damage to the consumer.

Also how are errors that are corrected shady business practices? It'd be shady if they took the consumer's money and then gave them an inferior product/different product. What you are describing in your post is simply human error that is corrected. People make mistakes, get over it.

False advertising's damage to the consumer does'nt only consist in monetary loss, the illegal activity of false advertising is also defined by simply doing advertising that is not the reality, and a price mistake fall under this definition. Sure a single mistake that gets corrected is no ground for a lawsuit, but after repeated instances and complains to the consumer protection office, they could issue fines for false advertising. But yes as you said, it really takes a loss to the consumer from a seller's fault to make ground for an individual lawsuit. But consumer protection institutions can still issue fines over complains.