Luke Personal Rig Update - Geodude

nicklmg

so AESTHETIC. 

I love the purple. I've actually been thinking about making a purple build. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Nice ... video still unlisted!!

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

Yippie

Cpu: i5 6600K Cooler: Brocken Eco Alpenföhn Graphics Card: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G RAM: Ballistix Sport DDR4 16 gig 2400mhz Mobo: Asus z170 Pro Gaming PSU: Corsair VS650 650 Watts Case: NZXT S340 Black 9_9 

Guess who's back

Back again

Geodude's back

Tell a friend

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Very nice and that glam footage was amazing yet again, keep that 8K glam footage coming. Also it seems really strange using the same GPU core even though I have a 1070 they both use the GP 104 core and to me at least it seems strange that someone you watch on YouTube uses the same GPU core as me. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Luke if you are going to keep your old pc you should try dual pc streaming to get load of your newer one.

Guys what is the music you used for the GLAM   footage? I don't think you linked it in the vid desc. and it's awesome.

Also THAT is how you make a mod build LINUS, #LukeShouldaWonScrapYardWars

Personal Rig:

[UPGRADE]

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X    Mb: Gigabyte X570 Gaming X    RAM: 2x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Pro    GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 3070    Case: Corsair 400D    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: Antec 850W 80+ Gold    Display(s): GAOO, 现代e窗, Samsung 4K TV

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15    Operating System(s): Windows 10 / Arch Linux / Garuda

[OLD]

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 @ 3.2 GHz    Mb: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3    RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 GSKILL RIPJAWS 4    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960    Case: Aerocool PSG V2X Advance    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronce    Display(s): Samsung LS19B150

Cooling: Aerocool Shark White    Operating System(s): Windows 10 / Arch Linux / OpenSUSE

OK, wondered all the while what they were on about with the rocks, but it works!
In a way that makes me want to do some generally light art around the garden with them.

You've started something Luke, and not just the trend for wild hair and a messy beard.

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

So beautiful! I had no idea what you were thinking with the open form format. It would have been more cool if it was water cooled, better performance can always be good. It's still very classy Big league. 

2 hours ago, VicBar said:

Guys what is the music you used for the GLAM   footage? I don't think you linked it in the vid desc. and it's awesome.

Also THAT is how you make a mod build LINUS, #LukeShouldaWonScrapYardWars

Yeah, I've been looking for the music too. It's really awesome. Has anyone found the title and artist already :)?

Is it just me that is slightly concerned about a PC case full of rocks with a glass panel ? :/

Also Luke, you look better with the beard, seriously, plus, beard's are cool

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

3 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

Is it just me that is slightly concerned about a PC case full of rocks with a glass panel ? :/

Also Luke, you look better with the beard, seriously, plus, beard's are cool

Nah, they're all glued down and not touching the glass so it should be fine. Plus he's unlikely to be moving the PC around very much.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti