What should I do if my post doesn't get any replies?

NerdyCoder

Your post was literally posted about 8 minutes before you made this topic.

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

You need to be patient. This is an international forum, so the person or people with the correct knowledge to reply might be asleep, or at work/school. Some topics can take hours to get a reply. Some topics won't get a reply at all.

I would look at your post, and think "What about this might cause people not to reply?"

Maybe you need to provide additional information. Elaborate/explain details further, etc. Maybe you need to clean up your grammar, make it easier to read, etc.

Maybe the post isn't engaging enough, and people simply don't care to respond (No offense meant, but this can easily happen).

Maybe no one has the knowledge you're looking for, and thus there isn't anyone that can respond.

As @BingoFishy said, 8 minutes isn't enough time to wait for a proper reply, let alone enough time to take a proper dump.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

>lie down

>try not to cry

>cry a river instead

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If your thread is asking for help and you don't get replies, make sure it's on the correct subforum (if it isn't, ask one of us and we'll move it for you). Please refrain from posting multiple threads. You can "bump" the thread up to once per 24h to try and help yourself get people to read and answer.

It should also be said that it's in your best interest to help us help you. The clearer your question is and the more relevant information you provide, the easier it will be for the community to help you out. :)

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

10 hours ago, Energycore said:

You can "bump" the thread up to once per 24h to try and help yourself get people to read and answer.

Bump?How? I've literally never heard of such a thing. :) 

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

1 minute ago, RainColt said:

Bump?How? I've literally never heard of such a thing. :) 

Bumping a thread is the OP making a post in the thread for the sole purpose of "bumping" it to the top of the page of various threads, so that people see it again, rather than it being buried in the pages beyond the 1st page of threads.

Usually, by typing "Bump" as the text of the post.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

Bumping a thread is the OP making a post in the thread for the sole purpose of "bumping" it to the top of the page of various threads, so that people see it again, rather than it being buried in the pages beyond the 1st page of threads.

Usually, by typing "Bump" as the text of the post.

O MY GOD, It was hidden in plain sight, I knew that but i didn't.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

delete all your posts when you got into an argument leaving everyone confused and a little miffed. 

- snip-