Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Democrat leaders senile?

This could get dangerous as they sink deeper into age-related brain disorders compounded onto existing lunatic beliefs.

Without delving into partisanship this clip highlights the need for term limits for members of congress.  Both parties have members serving in congress with sub-amoeba level intelligence, but seem to always get re-elected without much effort.  Similarly they both also have their bright spots that hardly get any attention because they rarely rock the boat.  

3 hours ago, Thunderpup said:

Without delving into partisanship this clip highlights the need for term limits for members of congress.  Both parties have members serving in congress with sub-amoeba level intelligence, but seem to always get re-elected without much effort.  Similarly they both also have their bright spots that hardly get any attention because they rarely rock the boat.  

I agree to the fullest. People see some as like an all-star sports player and almost worship them and true about the bright spots.

The only coverage of this is partisan because the mainstream media wont cover this. Awesome points.

I'm glad the usual suspects have avoided this thread but then again there's not much to twist or really argue over lol.

You don't need to side with a party to know Nancy is an idiot. 

SNOWHEART - laptop

Model: TRACER III 17R XTREME VR 800 || CPU: Intel i7-8750H  || RAM: HyperX Impact 16GB || GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 || Storage: Intel 660P 512GB +  AData SX8200 1TB + Samsung 850 Evo 250GB || Display: 1920x1080p 144hz

MILK - desktop

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow (white) || PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750w || MB: Z490 Gigabyte Aorus Elite AC || CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K || CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 5 w/ Kaze Flex RGB fans push/pull || RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (white) || GPU: Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR || Storage: WD Black SN750 500GB + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB + Crucial MX500 2TB + SG Firecuda 2TB

PERIPHERALS / DISPLAYS

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Elite || Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Razer Basilisk Hyperspeed || Monitor: HP Omen 32 + HP Omen 27i

2 hours ago, biker said:

So whats the big deal, she said Bush and not Trump.

Trump is the bane of her existance. Embarassed her party. Made her look foolish with her priceless expression after declaring "take it to the bank" that he won't be president. She hears and says his name all day long.

It wouldn't matter if she called him Reagan or Spock instead.

8 minutes ago, dexT said:

Trump is the bane of her existance. Embarassed her party. Made her look foolish with her priceless expression after declaring "take it to the bank" that he won't be president. She hears and says his name all day long.

It wouldn't matter if she called him Reagan or Spock instead.

I still dont get what you're on about, or why tf it matters. 

- snip-

Just now, MrDynamicMan said:

I still d OK no get what you're on about, or why tf it matters. 

That's OK.

2 minutes ago, dexT said:

That's OK.

Edited

- snip-