Who's the girl on Tek Syndicate?

Focux

Her name is Pistol. She is Logan's girlfriend person lady thing. 

Here is her Twitch channel.

She (imo) appears to be more of a gamer than Logan. Not in that she games more than him, but she is usually the one who finds and talks about indie titles and other cool games. She probably has more time to do it whereas he does more hardware PC stuff. 

Just my opinion.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Pistol, she has a Twitch stream which is on quite frequently.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

She's Logan's undisclosed girlfriend, I'm pretty sure they're living together. From what I see in the background of his tek videos she is a serious gamer and likes skyrim and it's mods just like logan does.

Her name is Pistol. She is Logan's girlfriend person lady thing. 

Here is her Twitch channel.

She (imo) appears to be more of a gamer than Logan. Not in that she games more than him, but she is usually the one who finds and talks about indie titles and other cool games. She probably has more time to do it whereas he does more hardware PC stuff. 

Just my opinion.

what? they are bf and gf? wow the more you know

WTF I thought Pistol is the dude with long hair, sunglasses and piercings!

that is kane not sure how his name is spelt though :Po cain kain kane cane quain... im at a loss

Ohhhhh pistol... 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

his gf ?? she looks half his age wtf

logan is old

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

logan is old

Im 27 when i shave my beard and i have about 3-4mm long people say im 20...

Plus in love age dont count. Sometimes money...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

that is kane not sure how his name is spelt though :Po cain kain kane cane quain... im at a loss

It's Qain :) (i think)

Praise Duarte!

logan is old

He's old? I really don't think there is more than a 5 year age difference.

Im 27 when i shave my beard and i have about 3-4mm long people say im 20...

Plus in love age dont count. Sometimes money...

yeah i know but i really wouldn't want to date someone that people would mistake for my  daughter

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I think somebody likes her..... :P  :wub:

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Dat description.

Dat video card and CPU with dat mobo? lol jk Not a bad setup. At least it isn't a GTX 480, which I almost got since there was one going cheap on eBay a while ago.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Dat video card and CPU with dat mobo? lol jk Not a bad setup. At least it isn't a GTX 480, which I almost got since there was one going cheap on eBay a while ago.

So wanna drop an R9 290 in. :P

So wanna drop an R9 290 in. :P

NO. Get a 780Ti. They're sexier.  :wub:

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

yeah i know but i really wouldn't want to date someone that people would mistake for my  daughter

pistol is just a girl that ages well .... plus she doesnt look that young maybe 24 / 25 my guess

anyways once your both legal age doesnt matter.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Thanks for the inspiration to sign up.

And yes, I do look younger than I am.

welcome to the LTT forums^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Welcome to the forums Pistol :)

Hey Pistol, Welcome to the LTT forum.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299