Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I recently finished my new mITXbuild. With a i5-7600k cooled by Corsair H100i v2 and MSI GTX 1080 Armor in a Bitfenix prodigy case, but for some reason my MSI z270i Gaming Pro carbon mobo is sitting at 110 C on idle, and same temp during load?

6 minutes ago, CauseICan said:

I recently finished my new mITXbuild. With a i5-7600k cooled by Corsair H100i v2 and MSI GTX 1080 Armor in a Bitfenix prodigy case, but for some reason my MSI z270i Gaming Pro carbon mobo is sitting at 110 C on idle, and same temp during load?

I have the same mobo on my build. And from what I recall, I don't have that high of a temperature reading. Try using the BIOS to read mobo temperatures.

Current PC Rig: i7 7700K with Cryorig H7 || MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon AC iTX || MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB || 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666MHz || 240GB Adata Premier SSD || 1TB WD Blue || EVGA 550GS || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv iTX || Dell U2715H

Laptop: Macbook Pro Late 2016 with Touch Bar (15inches): i7 2.GHz || 16GB RAM || 512GB Flash || Radeon Pro 460 4GB VRAM

5 minutes ago, CauseICan said:

Try some other programs, updating thermal sensor drivers, and definitely restart the system. Many users have had issues with unbearable incorrect temps

IM BACK BABY

33 minutes ago, spacemen13579 said:

I have the same mobo on my build. And from what I recall, I don't have that high of a temperature reading. Try using the BIOS to read mobo temperatures.

the bios lists 40 C when i just turned the pc of and on again to enter BIOS, so it#s probably just corsair Link 4 being stupid