W10 Multi-monitor single touch screen cursor issue

Go to solution Solved by godzrule,

Update: No way to get things the way I exactly wanted them. However, using display fusions macros you can keybind a command to send the cursor back to primary monitor's center, if you have a mouse with buttons you can make it the "trigger" for macro.

Alternatives for this software that can do this that is free is AutoHotkey.
another paid version that i thought about was Ultramon but quite expensive for what you get.

TL;DR Display fusion is a must for some with multi-monitor setups.

Hi, i recently bought a Acer T232HL its a 23" touch screen monitor. I have a multi-monitor setup 3 in total 1 144hz g-sync 28" main display, a top mounted vizio 32" and a left arm mounted Touchscreen the Acer T232HL. I have gone into touch settings and setup the touchscreen monitor with no problem, but my issue is that when i touch the monitor it moves the cursor off my main display the gaming one, which has me currently dragging my mouse around. I would love a fix for this as this is apart my current setup. I hope to be able to play a game in the center and play say hearthstone or another touch game on the left side with out interupting my flow on the current display. All help will be greatly greatly appreciated and goggle searches failed.

TL;DR
my touch monitor Acer T232HL is stealing my cursor from main display while not gaming and gaming, causing me to move my mouse cursor back to continue working.
I have gone in touchpad settings and did the hit enter till touch screen setup. also tried updating, uninstalling driver.

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit

Well, its going to steal the cursor from your display when the touch screen works like a mouse in general. So when you go to operate the touch screen whatever is going to be on that display will ave your mouse going over there to operate it. However to have it set up like that, I think you have to adjust the settings in the game to make it work like the way you are wanting it too. But outside of that it is going to act like your basic mouse setup. I hope this helped. 

Update: No way to get things the way I exactly wanted them. However, using display fusions macros you can keybind a command to send the cursor back to primary monitor's center, if you have a mouse with buttons you can make it the "trigger" for macro.

Alternatives for this software that can do this that is free is AutoHotkey.
another paid version that i thought about was Ultramon but quite expensive for what you get.

TL;DR Display fusion is a must for some with multi-monitor setups.

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit