Resident Evil 7 Cracked by CPY

DemonicHeart
4 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

@jaggysnake57

@AresKrieger

Seems I owe you guys an apology and I was wrong. According to the know RE7 was indeed using a new version of Denuvo already and CPY beat it in 5 days.

Sorry guys.

I had read that but didn't think the source was all that reliable if it was the new version them denuvo is in trouble. I know some devs and denuvo is pricey 

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

4 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

@jaggysnake57

@AresKrieger

Seems I owe you guys an apology and I was wrong. According to the know RE7 was indeed using a new version of Denuvo already and CPY beat it in 5 days.

Sorry guys.

No biggie, just means they used a similar style program instead of making a completely new program, but this does put them in an awkward position

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I think it's bad news they cracked it so quickly. We're still in the prime selling period for Resident Evil 7 at about a week since release. Now that devs are seeing their games can be cracked so quickly they're going to start making their games be always connected even in SP, like Ubisoft did with The Division and For Honor. Everyone bitched when EA did this with their last Sim City, but I understand it when their game could be pirated in less than a week. At that point you have to ask if you're better off having your game pirated or having it go up on G2A though, I suppose.

1 hour ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I think it's bad news they cracked it so quickly. We're still in the prime selling period for Resident Evil 7 at about a week since release. Now that devs are seeing their games can be cracked so quickly they're going to start making their games be always connected even in SP, like Ubisoft did with The Division and For Honor. Everyone bitched when EA did this with their last Sim City, but I understand it when their game could be pirated in less than a week. At that point you have to ask if you're better off having your game pirated or having it go up on G2A though, I suppose.

is it? i would love to see sales data on doom and watchdogs after the crack came out to see if there was a spike. i guess it comes down to lost sales to pirates that would have brought the game VS sales gained from pirates that play and then buy after.

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I hope it does, all DRM is bullshit and can't prevent piracy. Honestly I have no simpathy for companies that promise "solutions" to piracy while degrading customer experience for those who actually paid for the product. The movie industry is even worse - it's ludicrous that to enjoy a movie I BOUGHT in the best way I have to rip it, and it's complete bullshit that a computer that is perfectly capable of playing that content would not be allowed to because of arbitrary and useless restrictions.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

59 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I hope it does, all DRM is bullshit and can't prevent piracy. Honestly I have no simpathy for companies that promise "solutions" to piracy while degrading customer experience for those who actually paid for the product. The movie industry is even worse - it's ludicrous that to enjoy a movie I BOUGHT in the best way I have to rip it, and it's complete bullshit that a computer that is perfectly capable of playing that content would not be allowed to because of arbitrary and useless restrictions.

I hate Denuvo too, it almost makes me feel like I'm renting games instead of buying them, because what happens if Denuvo goes belly up in 5 years and my games can't be authenticated any more? But man, the always online crap you're seeing Ubisoft move to is even worse. I hate always online especially because I only play single player games. Except for sports games, which I play with friends but in the same room, but never online. I'd like to see a compromise, like the studio promises to dump Denuvo protection in two years so they can protect their main sales window and so I can truly own the game I bought.

21 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I hate Denuvo too, it almost makes me feel like I'm renting games instead of buying them, because what happens if Denuvo goes belly up in 5 years and my games can't be authenticated any more? But man, the always online crap you're seeing Ubisoft move to is even worse. I hate always online especially because I only play single player games. Except for sports games, which I play with friends but in the same room, but never online. I'd like to see a compromise, like the studio promises to dump Denuvo protection in two years so they can protect their main sales window and so I can truly own the game I bought.

I agree, but not on the compromise - DRM hurts the game developer as much as the consumer base, especially given how expensive stuff like denuvo is.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I bought a RE7 key on Kinguin that was region locked...48$...then i bought a worldwide one on G2A...56$ so i'm over 100$ on this one i promised myself next time i buy on STEAM...after seeing this...next time i''LL WAIT AND SEE i guess :(
i'll be hanging in my closet if someone's looking for me...

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

On 31/01/2017 at 7:56 PM, SteveGrabowski0 said:

what was the last game ubi did that was always online?

15 minutes ago, jaggysnake57 said:

what was the last game ubi did that was always online?

The Division. Even the console versions are always online.

6 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

The Division. Even the console versions are always online.

its a freeaking online MMO......thats like bithcin about WoW being always onine

1 hour ago, jaggysnake57 said:

WOW has a giant cracked community with a bunch of online servers. So as many online shooters and MMOs.

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk

I remember ass creed was always online. Ubis servers where ddosed then and pirates made server emulators.

6 hours ago, jaggysnake57 said:

The Division has a SP campaign.

7 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

The Division has a SP campaign.

It's still online when you are by the dz you can hear other players that's how you get the near seamless entries into the dz and missions it was built on the premise of an mmo. It's always online is a design choice not DRM

• 4 weeks later...

@DemonicHeart add another three games to the cracked list: Just cause 3 (yes really), mad max and Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/

Specs: CPU: I5 6600K (4.5 GHZ), GPU: RX 480 (stock), Mobo: MSI Z170A tomahawk AC, RAM: Corsair 16GB drr4 2600, CASE: NZXT S340, storage 240GB crusial SSD and a 1TB WD HHD

• 2 months later...