Where can I get Gigabyte RGB Fusion software?

Hi guys, I just finished building my new PC but unfortunately I have 3 different colour LEDs in there atm!

Where can I get the Gigabyte RGB Fusion software to control the LED colours?

4 minutes ago, NinjaSandvich said:

Hi guys, I just finished building my new PC but unfortunately I have 3 different colour LEDs in there atm!

What Motherboard do you have?

IM BACK BABY

1 minute ago, kurtstir said:

What Motherboard do you have?

Gigabyte Z270 Ultra

5 minutes ago, NinjaSandvich said:

If you tell I can get you the link

IM BACK BABY

11 hours ago, corrado33 said:

I don't understand how posts like this are ok but posting lmgtfy links, which are arguably more useful, not allowed...

They aren't. They fall into same category and you should report them for mods to deal with. One does not need to post direct LMGTFY links. Links to Google search results or suggestions to "Just Google it" are included to that point in CS.

11 hours ago, Jamiec1130 said:

The only reason I said that is because it should be easily found via a simple Google search. I don't mean to be rude when I say things. I would say Google because I have seen instances where the obvious answer is the first Google search result. 

Problem with Google is that answer rarely is in first result. And if it is, it might be buried under full page of details or discussion. Since you obviously googled it, why not take the extra step for answering the actual question? Like instead of posting "Have you tried Google?", you could have writtten "Have you looked at mobos support site?" which is much better reply because it already points to right direction with info available for you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 8 months later...