how to transfer from google photos to one drive

I am now using google photos to store all my pics but I want to put it on onedrive

but my internet is bad it took weeks to upload any wany to transfer between them without using my internet(copy not move)

?

No. Neither option is hosted localy (both are in the cloud). I would install both client apps on a PC, and you should just be able to copy them all at once. This way you can start the procces and even if it takes hours you can be away from the PC or have it copying in the background. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

yes but it slows my internet down so not worth it

I want to have it on both so its 100% sure that I will find it since I will not have it on any other place

Microsoft services and google services do not like each other.

You will have to re-upload. Try using your internet connection at school as the upload speed is generally waaaaay better than what youd get at home. If that's not an option, either buy a faster internet package (with higher upload specifically) or just deal with the fact that your computer will be uploading for a week or 4.

When in doubt, re-format.

1 minute ago, 27md said:

Completely free and it syncs your cloud drives? Yea, I would stay the hell away from anything like this since you will be required to give them your login credentials for all your accounts....not to mention they then also have access to all your files. Not saying that the company itself is malevolent, but hacks and shit happen, and the fewer companies are trusted with your passwords, the better.

If something is free, YOU are the product.

When in doubt, re-format.

2 minutes ago, pwn_intended said:

Completely free and it syncs your cloud drives? Yea, I would stay the hell away from anything like this since you will be required to give them your login credentials for all your accounts....not to mention they then also have access to all your files. Not saying that the company itself is malevolent, but hacks and shit happen, and the fewer companies are trusted with your passwords, the better.

If something is free, YOU are the product.

Ive never heard of the product that the OP mentioned, but there are some legitimate ones out there. I use next cloud for example on my NAS. Links local NAS storage to google drive storage to whatever other kind of cloud services i might use. The benefit of next cloud is that all of the sign in information is locally stored; none of it gets sent to or stored in the company (there isnt even a company, its open sourced). 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

8 minutes ago, pwn_intended said:

Microsoft services and google services do not like each other.

You will have to re-upload. Try using your internet connection at school as the upload speed is generally waaaaay better than what youd get at home. If that's not an option, either buy a faster internet package (with higher upload specifically) or just deal with the fact that your computer will be uploading for a week or 4.

I will see if I can get faster internet but my school don't have even internet :( so I will try getting faster one or I will just use the old way (flash drive)

47 minutes ago, 27md said:

I will see if I can get faster internet but my school don't have even internet :( so I will try getting faster one or I will just use the old way (flash drive)

Do you mean that your school doesn't allow access to websites like Google Drive and OneDrive? I'm not calling you a liar, but I would be seriously surprised if your school doesn't have an internet connection. Especially nowadays when so many resources are distributed via the internet.

But anyway, back to your question: Unfortunately no. The way that I would do it is download all of your photo's from Google Drive and then re-upload them to OneDrive. If your internet is an issue because it is generally slow, or you are affected by an Traffic Management Policy, I'd recommend doing this at night when you or anyone else is using the internet. You get the job done and nobody else gets annoyed on why Facebook is slow.