17 is only for gpus.

go to configure then go to your gpu

on the bottom it should say extra slot options

click add

for name put client-type

for value put advanced

done :)

have you joined the team?

I want to enable core 17 WUs for my Titans but not my cpu, but the website is not very helpful for me.  Would any vets care to walk me through it?

17 is only for gpus.

go to configure then go to your gpu

on the bottom it should say extra slot options

click add

for name put client-type

for value put advanced

done :)

have you joined the team?

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Thanks, and yes, doing core 15, my titans have earned 101k in the last 24 house and that's with a 14k WU failed.

Thanks, and yes, doing core 15, my titans have earned 101k in the last 24 house and that's with a 14k WU failed.

when it starts giving you core17s your ppd will have a dramatic increase mine went from 30-40k or less to 70k (GTX 770, and 650).

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

that's what i was hoping for.  I can't wait to see how they perform when I watercool my whole system and replace my 3570k with a 3930k on the new RIVBE.