"This morphing table can create a virtual version of you in realtime"

TopWargamer

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-morphing-table-can-create-a-virtual-version-of-you-1458375473/@barrett?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

original.gif

Created by Professor Hiroshi Ishii and his students at the MIT Media Lab, this tangible interfacestarts with cameras that capture objects in three dimensions. The 3D information is processed by a computer, which then moves the solid rods that form the center of the table. The result is a 3D replica of your hands.

Now that's neat. Not entirely sure if this could be used for science related things, but it looks fun to play with!

COMIC SANS

That's very, very impressive.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

wow. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

technically your reply is even more useless than mine because you commented on a useless reply...

Cool story brah?

Ah you're 16. That explains everything. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

You got my vote for the most useless reply of the day. lol

Hoorayy!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

This is awesome.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Cool story brah?

shut up? you were being disrespectful as you are right now. don't think of yourself as smarter than others lol 

Well other than the fight between @Morpheus and @ttam this is a interesting thread. Now when can I get it in my smartphone?

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Well other than the fight between @Morpheus and @ttam this is a interesting thread. Now when can I get it in my smartphone?

what do you mean "in my smartphone"? you want to use your phone as the camera or whatever?

Cool story brah?

shut up? you were being disrespectful as you are right now. don't think of yourself as smarter than others lol 

Children, please, fighting over the Internet solves nothing, it just makes people more mad and solves nothing. So stop now while tempers are still low. Always take in the consideration of other posts made by the user and not to determine your opinion on somebody based on one post and by their age. Doing this makes you seem like an asshat, and why would you want people to think that? 

So if you guys are going to fight over maturity and age, take it somewhere else. But if you are both going to argue over something as silly as age on the Internet, then you are both pretty immature. 

COMIC SANS

what do you mean "in my smartphone"? you want to use your phone as the camera or whatever?

No, I want it to have 3d depth to the screen when taking pictures, it would probably not work, but it would be cool

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

No, I want it to have 3d depth to the screen when taking pictures, it would probably not work, but it would be cool

guess that would be pretty cool

Children, please, fighting over the Internet solves nothing, it just makes people more mad and solves nothing. So stop now while tempers are still low. Always take in the consideration of other posts made by the user and not to determine your opinion on somebody based on one post and by their age. Doing this makes you seem like an asshat, and why would you want people to think that? 

So if you guys are going to fight over maturity and age, take it somewhere else. But if you are both going to argue over something as silly as age on the Internet, then you are both pretty immature. 

Who says I'm fighting. I am an asshat and have no problem with it. I don't like people and the influx of other much younger asshats are a nuisance. 

I'm just fed up with the young crowd of the forum posting nothing but junk on these forums. Just because the letters morph are in your name and were in the title do not warrant a reply to the topic. It's just annoying. You don't see me or anyone else going OMG A COUPLE LETTERS OF MY USERNAME ARE IN A TOPIC SO I JUST MAKE THE WHOLE THREAD KNOW THIS EXTREMELY USELESS THING. Yeah, no one cares.

I love this forum but the newer members that have come flooding in from Youtube (who are generally the younger crowd) really just lower the standards of the forum which useless posts, junk threads and an overall poor presence on the forums.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

Who says I'm fighting. I am an asshat and have no problem with it. I don't like people and the influx of other much younger asshats are a nuisance. 

I'm just fed up with the young crowd of the forum posting nothing but junk on these forums. Just because the letters morph are in your name and were in the title do not warrant a reply to the topic. It's just annoying. You don't see me or anyone else going OMG A COUPLE LETTERS OF MY USERNAME ARE IN A TOPIC

Is this really what a intel response team member worries themselves with? I'm not trying to argue with you or defend Mr. Morph, but really just move on or ignore it. Young people use the forum, more are coming each day, you can't stop that so just learn to live with it. 

Is this really what a intel response team member worries themselves with? I'm not trying to argue with you or defend Mr. Morph, but really just move on or ignore it. Young people use the forum, more are coming each day, you can't stop that so just learn to live with it. 

My affiliation with the IRS team has nothing to do with my personal posts on the forum. I'm no where near bothered over the post nor worried about it, just wasting a few minutes posting while at work. Just a part of a few people who like to try and keep the forum at a cool point and not full of spam posts.

I'm just fed up with the young crowd of the forum posting nothing but junk on these forums. Just because the letters morph are in your name and were in the title do not warrant a reply to the topic. It's just annoying. You don't see me or anyone else going OMG A COUPLE LETTERS OF MY USERNAME ARE IN A TOPIC SO I JUST MAKE THE WHOLE THREAD KNOW THIS EXTREMELY USELESS THING. Yeah, no one cares.

I love this forum but the newer members that have come flooding in from Youtube (who are generally the younger crowd) really just lower the standards of the forum which useless posts, junk threads and an overall poor presence on the forums.

Cool story brah?

My affiliation with the IRS team has nothing to do with my personal posts on the forum. I'm no where near bothered over the post nor worried about it, just wasting a few minutes posting while at work. Just a part of a few people who like to try and keep the forum at a cool point and not full of spam posts.

How do you distinguish personal posts from IRS posts?

How do you distinguish personal posts from IRS posts?

An "IRS" post where I would be offering a hand in helping someone, offering recommendations or basic information regarding a Intel product. It's just a forum badge & a group that I'm a member of that doesn't change my status of anything really. It's not like I'm a Intel staff member parading around the forums having to maintain a certain level of sportsmanship. I'm just a normal LTT forum guy that just happens to know about & like/love Intel.