Is it optimal to buy these prats(building a new pc)

Karolis.M.

Corsair VS is crap, get a CX550 instead

Other than that, this PC is fine.....

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Everything looks good apart from the power supply. At the same price you can get a S12II from B&H. Or pay a little more for a semi-modular and get a CX450M or CX550M

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

can you please just link the list? 

1 minute ago, Lowspecgamer said:

Get a western digital drive not a seagate drive 

There is nothing wrong with seagate drives. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

1 minute ago, bgibbz said:

Especially the Barracuda's, they're about the same as WD drives

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

True to some extent for me they haven't lasted as long as western digital my  

I agree. HAve a 2TB Barracuda here

No need for 6600

Get a CX550M 

S12II seasonic instead

Get 1x8 RAM stick for future to 2x8 GB

Just now, Lowspecgamer said:

True to some extent for me they haven't lasted as long as western digital my  

It's random to a certain degree. Just becuase you had a seagate fail doesnt mean they are more likely to fail then a WD. If you look at most of the large scale tests, failure percentage is very similar. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

should i buy a cpu cooler or is it not necessary for now?

Get a different power supply. I also don't know why you need the 6600, the performance difference between the 6600 and the 6500 is not that great. Might as well save some money there.

You should also consider getting an SSD before a HDD. A 240GB SSD will cost about $60 and it is much easier to add a HDD later than it is to add and SSD later.

A CPU cooler is not hugely necessary unless you care about looks. The noise is really not that bad on the stock coolers (not as bad as everyone makes them out to be).

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

2 minutes ago, Karolis.M. said:

should i buy a cpu cooler or is it not necessary for now?

Its not necessary for a locked processor. You might as well also go down to the 6500 to save some money, you won't lose much performance

20 minutes ago, Karolis.M. said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/241913710627651584/269539168953040896/unknown.png

My budget is 800€

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/nHff2R

EDIT: Use US part picker if you want, i just did this to suggest parts. But as you are ordering from Europe the UK site may be more appropriate?

EDIT 2: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/T8FrwV If you want more headroom on the psu for future upgrades and full modular is so much nicer for cable management.

12 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I agree. HAve a 2TB Barracuda here

2tb seagate sshd. works like a charm.

The geek himself.

4 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/nHff2R

EDIT: Use US part picker if you want, i just did this to suggest parts. But as you are ordering from Europe the UK site may be more appropriate?

It's driving me insane, building my first pc. There are so many options and I have so little knowledge..

8 minutes ago, Karolis.M. said:

It's driving me insane, building my first pc. There are so many options and I have so little knowledge..

Watch some vids: linus techtips, pauls hardware, jayztwocents.

My build i linked and edited, see link 2, is a pretty solid entry level build for most games on high settings at 1080p. I added a small 120GB to be your boot drive and hold your most played games (only 1-2) this will give you a huge speed increase and let you boot up in seconds! :) Then the 1TB HDD for all your less played games, documents, movies and videos.

Add to your post what is the pc primarily for? I assume gaming. What is your favourite game atm?

Do you intend to overclock? Do you know that this would require you to buy an intel K cpu (e.g. 6600k) and a Z series motherboard (e.g. Z170).

Things like this will help the helpful people of this forum help you.

EDIT: Also dont get wound up, PC building is fun and your 1st is exhilarating! Relax and don't rush. There are no nooby questions just ask.

Consider a better PSU (CXM/M12-II will both do fine) and check the i5 7500 and i5 7600, if the price difference isn't big from their older counterparts get them.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Watch some vids: linus techtips, pauls hardware, jayztwocents.

My build i linked and edited, see link 2, is a pretty solid entry level build for most games on high settings at 1080p. I added a small 120GB to be your boot drive and hold your most played games (only 1-2) this will give you a huge speed increase and let you boot up in seconds! :) Then the 1TB HDD for all your less played games, documents, movies and videos.

Add to your post what is the pc primarily for? I assume gaming. What is your fav game atm?

Do you intend to overclock? Do you know that this would require you to buy an intel K cpu (e.g. 6600k) and a Z series motherboard (e.g. Z170).

Things like this will help the helpful people of this forum help you.

EDIT: Also dont get wound up, PC building is fun and your 1st is a rush! Relax and don't rush. There are no nooby questions just ask.

I'll probably use your build, you've helped me a ton. Thank you

9 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Consider a better PSU (CXM/M12-II will both do fine) and check the i5 7500 and i5 7600, if the price difference isn't big from their older counterparts get them.

I really wouldn't recommend Kaby lake over Skylake. The performance difference is almost negligible and not worth the cost, intel really dropped the ball this year... I'm hoping Ryzen scares them in to some actual innovation rather than coasting.

EDIT: 

(Sorry LTT doesnt have kaby lake coverage yet...)

2 minutes ago, Karolis.M. said:

I'll probably use your build, you've helped me a ton. Thank you

If you can afford it get link 2. The power supply is way better and modular, modular means the cables detach and are not "hard wired" this enables you to only use the cables you need to minimise clutter in your case.

8 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

I really wouldn't recommend Kaby lake over Skylake. The performance difference is almost negligible and not worth the cost, intel really dropped the ball this year... I'm hoping Ryzen scares them in to some actual innovation rather than coasting.

EDIT: 

(Sorry LTT doesnt have kaby lake coverage yet...)

Clock per clock yes. But, keep in mind he is looking at locked processors and intel boosted the clock speeds by 200-300MHz, so if the price difference is small there is no reason why you shouldn't get it.

Pascal laptops guide

If you can afford it get link 2. The power supply is way better and modular, modular means the cables detach and are not "hard wired" this enables you to only use the cables you need to minimise clutter in your case.

I'll use link 2, but i can't afford a ssd and we do not have  Gigabyte GA-H110M-H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard in my country (Lithuania).

1 minute ago, Castdeath97 said:

Clock per clock yes. But, keep in mind those are locked processors and intel boosted the clock speeds by 200-300MHz, so if the price difference is small there is no reason why you shouldn't get it.

erm clock for clock no... He got a higher overclock on the 7700k did you watch the video?

6700k: 4.6GHz

7700k: 4.9GHz

1 minute ago, tom_w141 said:

erm clock for clock no... He got a higher overclock on the 7700k did you watch the video?

6700k: 4.6GHz

7700k: 4.9GHz

By clock per clock I was referencing to IPC (instruction per clock) performance (which is the same), not the overclock. 

Pascal laptops guide