1440p 144hz 27" monitor

myselfolli

Well the title says it all, doesn't it?

Can anyone recommend a decent one?

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Acer XF270HUbmijdprz

End of story. I doesn't cost much more than the cheapest monitor at your pricepoint (About 8 pounds cheaper), but it is IPS, which is why i recommend this to you rather than the cheapest TN monitor. I think it's a steal, but hey.

If you're not going to state a budget, I'll just suggest the ASUS PG279Q or the Acer XB271HU right off the bat.

What's your budget and GPU(s)?

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

I could only think of recommending the Asus PG279Q.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

ASUS PG279q. Don't worry too much about the poor reviews on Amazon/Newegg. Most of them were from the initial release but ASUS has since stepped up their QC. They even made a press release about it. I didn't have to "play the monitor lotto" or anything like that. First one they sent me was perfect with little to no backlight bleed issues.

5 hours ago, HungryHamster said:

ASUS PG279q. Don't worry too much about the poor reviews on Amazon/Newegg. Most of them were from the initial release but ASUS has since stepped up their QC. They even made a press release about it. I didn't have to "play the monitor lotto" or anything like that. First one they sent me was perfect with little to no backlight bleed issues.

When did you get yours? And from where?