Anyone owned Roccat mice?

PeggersXtreme

hi,

I pretty much decided on which keyboard I want to get but now need to decide on mouse i'm looking at the Roccat Kone XTD Optical or getting the newer optical version of my corsair M65 the M65 Pro

The mouse wheel kind of worries me on the roccat mice cause I have read they break fairly easily. so was looking for someones experience that has owned one of their mice.

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

I have a roccat LUA (one of their cheapests ones), and have had it for over a year, and its great tbh.

1 minute ago, toggleguy said:

I have a roccat LUA (one of their cheapests ones), and have had it for over a year, and its great tbh.

I just saw on their website they have a Kone EMP but it doesn't seem to be available at shops yet :( btw like what you done with your location very clever :D

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

I personally use a Razer Deathadder 2013 and I love it.

You can get them on Amazon brand new for about $40.

Had a Roccat Pyra Wireless (now discontinued) a few years back.

The switches got mushy after 1 year of use. Double-clicks everywhere. ahaha

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

13 hours ago, Noyu said:

Had a Roccat Pyra Wireless (now discontinued) a few years back.

The switches got mushy after 1 year of use. Double-clicks everywhere. ahaha

Ah that doesn't sound great lol :D I might just stick with Corsair then I was going to get another M65 but the Pro version if I stuck with corsair

Custom PC:

I have the Roccat Tyon, very very comfortable, lightings got great effects and the extra buttons are brill (Once you find a use for every single one)

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

1 minute ago, Zangashtu said:

I have the Roccat Tyon, very very comfortable, lightings got great effects and the extra buttons are brill (Once you find a use for every single one)

Ah I guess it's luck when it comes to if it fails after a year or not and also use if you use it heavily all day I guess it will break quicker than if it were just a few hours a day like how I use mine. The only thing is that the Roccat Keybaord I was thinking of getting has pretty bad reviews about the wrist rest going shiny so might end up going corsair after all the Roccat Ryos FX does look nice though xD

Custom PC: