Case similar to 900D

SawmanTheNerd

Okay, so. I bought a Corsair 900D about 6 months ago or so and I have been nothing but disappointed with it. The idea in my opinion is amazing but it is ruined by the build quality. My bottom side panel door came dented and bent, the whole case is warped slightly so nothing really aligns. I have already went through Corsairs support for a refund but they mostly ignored my problems. So I'm in need of a case that is similar in design but exexuted better. My budget is $400 but can budge a bit. I am aware of case labs sma8 but don't have the money or 9-10 weeks to wait. Also I need support for an h115i CPU cooler 280mm rad, and two 980ti hybrids 2x 120mm rads. I know this is rather specific but thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, SawmanTheNerd said:

Okay, so. I bought a Corsair 900D about 6 months ago or so and I have been nothing but disappointed with it. The idea in my opinion is amazing but it is ruined by the build quality. My bottom side panel door came dented and bent, the whole case is warped slightly so nothing really aligns. I have already went through Corsairs support for a refund but they mostly ignored my problems. So I'm in need of a case that is similar in design but exexuted better. My budget is $400 but can budge a bit. I am aware of case labs sma8 but don't have the money or 9-10 weeks to wait. Also I need support for an h115i CPU cooler 280mm rad, and two 980ti hybrids 2x 120mm rads. I know this is rather specific but thanks in advance.

Ignore 

15 minutes ago, SawmanTheNerd said:

http://www.phanteks.com/enthoo-primo.html

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Thank you for your suggestions. The Phantex looks like a good option. I was also looking to get your guy's opinion on the be quiet! dark base 900 pro

Thermaltake X71 is pretty similar to the 900D. It should fit that and more.

Now that I'm looking at the enthoo primo it looks sorta restricting with the drive cages and bays. I guess I should have clarified that I like a modular design. Anyways could I get your opinions on the darkbase 900 pro from be quiet!

The inwin 909 has you covered.

Fair warning, it's not cheap.

7681f658_909.jpeg

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8