What are Season Passes?

Murissa
Go to solution Solved by saladcrack,

You will get all DLC past and future within that season.  <-- Reason I say "within that season" is because Rainbow Six Seige now has a Season 2 of DLC which means people with the Season 1 pass will have to get the Season 2 pass.  That doesn't really apply to Fallout I don't think but none the less,  not an expert on F4 DLC but just look at all the packs out right now and decide if you want to buy certain ones or the whole lot because I bet the season pass is on sale in some places so if you can get it for $30-45 then definitely.

Hey everyone.

I was thinking of buying the expansions for Fallout 4 but I am not sure what to buy, specifically the season pass.

What is a season pass exactly? Does that mean if I buy the Fallout 4 Season Pass I will get all the DLC that has come out, or only the DLC that will come out in the future?

Would I be worth buying the Season Pass for Fallout 4 or just specific expansions?

Thank you :)

You will get all DLC past and future within that season.  <-- Reason I say "within that season" is because Rainbow Six Seige now has a Season 2 of DLC which means people with the Season 1 pass will have to get the Season 2 pass.  That doesn't really apply to Fallout I don't think but none the less,  not an expert on F4 DLC but just look at all the packs out right now and decide if you want to buy certain ones or the whole lot because I bet the season pass is on sale in some places so if you can get it for $30-45 then definitely.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

3 hours ago, Gamessys said:

Thank you for the clarification :)

Before release, publishers push season passes pretty hard as a way to pre-order DLC. Use your own judgement on that. Once all the DLC is out, and you decide you want all of said DLC, the season pass is sometimes a better deal than buying it all individually.

(I have no idea if Fallout 4's season pass is "complete" yet, I'm just trying to give complete and general information that can apply to any game.)

14 hours ago, anybodykek said:

a scam

Scam is such an ugly word.

"Marketing ploy" seems a little less pejorative.

"Heads Gaben wins tails you lose" is probably the most accurate.

On 2016-12-27 at 9:55 AM, ThomasD said:

Scam is such an ugly word.

"Marketing ploy" seems a little less pejorative.

"Heads Gaben wins tails you lose" is probably the most accurate.

Are you word shaming?

On another note, yeah.