Need help with buying a new TV

Cataclyst

Hi guys! So me and my dad was planning to buy a new TV. Two TV's,one for the living room and the other one for our Bedroom(because we only have one bedroom for all of us xD). While getting suggestions from the Electronics store,they gave us this option for Devant TV's: "1 50iTV630 and a 40GL510" 50" and 40" respectively, cost around $1637(converted,cuz I live in the Philippines). But I don't know,I still vote for a Sony Bravia TV...like " 1 KDL-46W704A and 1 KDL-42W654A" which is a 46" and 42" respectively and cost around $2173(converted) with free 2 x DAV-TZ140K Home Theatre. So any suggestions? Any brand of TV is ok, but I don't know, I like Sony Bravia's for some reason xD. Our budget it around $2173 :). We plan to buy ASAP,cuz my Dad really wants to change our 8 year old TV already xD

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

Get anything Samsung imo and really u only have one room? how many people live in your house?

Get anything Samsung imo and really u only have one room? how many people live in your house?

We're only 4 in the family xD. Uhm,what samsung TV?

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

We're only 4 in the family xD. Uhm,what samsung TV?

any that fits in your price range but i did just look at those bravias they do look really nice i always wanted a bravia and then fell in love with samsung but i dont know about your countries prices so maybe go with those bravias as u get surround sound aswell sounds like a pretty good deal for the price im sure u wont be dissapointed with them ive herd good things about bravias.

Edit - i looked at some reviews of the bravias seems pretty good the only thing is it doesnt have many inputs just a thing to note it may or may not matter to you.

any that fits in your price range but i did just look at those bravias they do look really nice i always wanted a bravia and then fell in love with samsung but i dont know about your countries prices so maybe go with those bravias as u get surround sound aswell sounds like a pretty good deal for the price im sure u wont be dissapointed with them ive herd good things about bravias.

Edit - i looked at some reviews of the bravias seems pretty good the only thing is it doesnt have many inputs just a thing to note it may or may not matter to you.

The prices of Samsung TV's here are really high...1 TV is already out of our budget :(. And as for the input...I guess we don't need that much,since we are probably gonna use the WiFi Capability of the TV to stream movies from my computer to the TV :). Another thing though,I was looking around the net and found this model of Sony Bravia: "KDL46W904A" comes with free:

"FREE! 4pcs SONY 3D Active Glasses (TDG-BR500P)

FREE! Sony NFC Remote (RMF-ED003)

FREE! 1.8/6ft HDMI CABLE w/ FERRITE CORES

FREE! 500gb Western Digital External HDD w/ 3D & HD Movies"

And from its original price: $3391 (converted), they are selling it at $1630 now :). What do you think?

Spoiler

| CPU:

The prices of Samsung TV's here are really high...1 TV is already out of our budget :(. And as for the input...I guess we don't need that much,since we are probably gonna use the WiFi Capability of the TV to stream movies from my computer to the TV :). Another thing though,I was looking around the net and found this model of Sony Bravia: "KDL46W904A" comes with free:

"FREE! 4pcs SONY 3D Active Glasses (TDG-BR500P)

FREE! Sony NFC Remote (RMF-ED003)

FREE! 1.8/6ft HDMI CABLE w/ FERRITE CORES

FREE! 500gb Western Digital External HDD w/ 3D & HD Movies"

And from its original price: $3391 (converted), they are selling it at $1630 now :). What do you think?

Sounds good I looked at a couple reviews the only thing is the power cord is hardwired into the tv so if it brakes u can't just replace it but I doubt u will break it anyway and there was a few other technical cons just like every other tv that I did not understand about colors etc but if your an average user like me it will look great.