Lighting Kit for a H440 Red/Black

ReapingRob

Hello there!

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong discussion area, was not sure where this should go. This is a very trivial question but - I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what colour lighting kit is most appropriate with my case (H440 Red/Black).

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, ReapingRob said:

Hello there!

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong discussion area, was not sure where this should go. This is a very trivial question but - I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what colour lighting kit is most appropriate with my case (H440 Red/Black).

Thanks.

Well i guess the nzxt sleeved led kit would fit all their cases, so i think 1m of that is enough and is fitting for you.

19 minutes ago, ReapingRob said:

Hello there!

Thanks.

NZXT Hue+? 

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

7 minutes ago, DND said:

NZXT Hue+? 

I have a quick little question for you if you can help with it.. Do you have to have an NZXT Hue+ to have their sleeved led kit or does it work without it?

Just now, BlackLivesMatter said:

I have a quick little question for you if you can help with it.. Do you have to have an NZXT Hue+ to have their sleeved led kit or does it work without it?

I think you won't need the Hue+ for the sleeved led kit. But as far as i know the if you get the NZXT Hue+ it already comes with 3 led magnetic led strips i think but it isn't the sleeved one but for color adaption the hue+ would be great cuz it's rgb. As for the sleeved kits i think for powering it up you could just use some molex plugs to connect it to the power supply or it would already come with one.  https://www.nzxt.com/products/lighting-kit https://www.nzxt.com/products/hue-plus here's the link for the hue+ and the sleeved kits. 

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

1 minute ago, DND said:

I think you won't need the Hue+ for the sleeved led kit. But as far as i know the if you get the NZXT Hue+ it already comes with 3 led magnetic led strips i think but it isn't the sleeved one but for color adaption the hue+ would be great cuz it's rgb. As for the sleeved kits i think for powering it up you could just use some molex plugs to connect it to the power supply or it would already come with one.  https://www.nzxt.com/products/lighting-kit https://www.nzxt.com/products/hue-plus here's the link for the hue+ and the sleeved kits. 

Alright thank you, just wanted to be sure that i don't have to spend more money.

14 minutes ago, BlackLivesMatter said:

Alright thank you, just wanted to be sure that i don't have to spend more money.

No prob. If you're on a budget the nzxt sleeved kits would be good to get or you can check out some led kits on cablemods if they have some good deals on lighting solutions.

Spoiler