Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alternative to PCPartPicker for Laptops

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

A search list with search optimization on any shopping website

Alternative to pcpartpicker, not general search, thanks though. ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KCmetro said:

Alternative to pcpartpicker, not general search, thanks though. ;)

 

thing is, there's not much partpicking to do with laptops, because there's only one part: the laptop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, manikyath said:

thing is, there's not much partpicking to do with laptops, because there's only one part: the laptop.

We don't normally build laptops, true, but we can pick and choose from different laptops that detail all the parts in them. It would be very helpful to have a pcpartpicker variant that does something along those lines.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KCmetro said:

We don't normally build laptops, true, but we can pick and choose from different laptops that detail all the parts in them. It would be very helpful to have a pcpartpicker variant that does something along those lines.

there's plenty of retailers that allow you to filter by what's in the laptop, and you'll find options get rather slim after you select 1-2 preferences.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PCPartpicker used to have something called Portablepicker.com where you could use the filter with laptops but its gone now

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KCmetro said:

We don't normally build laptops, true, but we can pick and choose from different laptops that detail all the parts in them. It would be very helpful to have a pcpartpicker variant that does something along those lines.

Literally just explained this lol

asffsafsafasfas.JPG

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: GTX 1080 || Memory: 16GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Noctua D15 || PSU: 750W EVGA G2 || Case: Define C

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slottr said:

 

asffsafsafasfas.JPG

That is part of it, yeah, but not quite up to what pcpartpicker has.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

PCPartpicker used to have something called Portablepicker.com where you could use the filter with laptops but its gone now

I wonder why they got rid of it. Laptops are replacing desktops for many people.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×