Intel to use Radeon iGPU

Moderateshadow

damn nice 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

That's at least 1 billion going into AMD's account. And 1 missing from NVidia in the future. Good for AMD.

Do note that it is licensing of AMD's patents, NOT their architectures per se.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Intel cpu's, now with freesync support. :D

I wouldn't mind that! That would mean i just need 1 graphics driver for my iGPU and dGPU

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

10 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Intel cpu's, now with freesync support. :D

I wouldn't mind that! That would mean i just need 1 graphics driver for my iGPU and dGPU

Intel was planning on adding FreeSync support from the start to their iGPUs, regardless of AMD tech.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

24 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Intel was planning on adding FreeSync support from the start to their iGPUs, regardless of AMD tech.

Ooh didn't know that.

Anyway, they are taking their time for it tho...

I mean the cpu improvements are very slim so it would surprise me they can't put a few dudes on freesync development..

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

so basically Intel is just getting access to AMD's IP's and patents so they don't have to engineer around half(probably) of the gpu patents, so we can get more powerful and cheaper(hopefully) graphics on Intel chips

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com