Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amazon-Worldwide - EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB K|NGP|N 319.00 USD

5 minutes ago, LegendKillerRG said:

For $320, might as well get a 980 Ti 6GB..

no need to burst your bubble but that might be a scam :3, wouldn't be surprised if a either a GTX 1080 doesn't show up at your do or if anything at all shows up.

Afaik the people shipping those were from China and one had bad reviews.

 

 

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

no need to burst your bubble but that might be a scam :3, wouldn't be surprised if a either a GTX 1080 doesn't show up at your do or if anything at all shows up.

Afaik the people shipping those were from China and one had bad reviews.

Amazon would refund. They are amazing. :) I've had issues with products and I got fully refunded. That's if the seller does not reply back. 

CPU: i7 4790K |CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Z97-A | RAM: 4x4GB Kingston Memory 1600mhz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 120GB Kingston V300 SSD | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

 

Audio: Behringer 302USB Xenyx 5 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Neewer NW-700 Mic | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card

 

Networking gear:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | HP MicroServer G7 NAS | Dell PowerEdge R210 II SCCM Server

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

no need to burst your bubble but that might be a scam :3, wouldn't be surprised if a either a GTX 1080 doesn't show up at your do or if anything at all shows up.

Afaik the people shipping those were from China and one had bad reviews.

I know already. That's exactly why I bought it from amazon, they'll refund me if it's fake but if it's real, I'll let you and everyone else knows...:/:/

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LegendKillerRG said:

I know already. That's exactly why I bought it from amazon, they'll refund me if it's fake but if it's real, I'll let you and everyone else knows...:/:/

It's obviously fake, and all you're doing is feeding the trolls, encouraging them to do it again and again.

You are as much a part of the problem as the scammers themselves.

 

Current PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, dizmo said:

It's obviously fake, and all you're doing is feeding the trolls, encouraging them to do it again and again.

You are as much a part of the problem as the scammers themselves.

I'll see what happens. This guy isn't telling people to email another email or trying to act fake. Majority of the "scammers" will said "emails to this email with the ASIN number" or "NEW NEVER USED CONTACT:..". Well, if it's fake then it's fake but if it's real, well.. I'll be pretty damn happy lol. I've communicated with the seller multiple times and it's from a real person which brings me to believe it *could* be legit. I'll do a live unboxing once it arrives and share it ???? that is, if it even reach my house ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LegendKillerRG said:

For $320, might as well get a 980 Ti 6GB..Capture4.PNG

I saw that. It's unreasonable  and I was just reading about Amazon accounts being hacked. 

 

Not trying to be rude, but you most certainly aren't getting a 1080 for 229

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, snkmoorthy said:

Link to amazon 

 

980 Ti K|NGP|N - 419 USD - Link 

 

 

snap0068.png

I would recommend the R9 fury over this. It's $100 cheaper and just as good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Alexokan said:

I saw that. It's unreasonable  and I was just reading about Amazon accounts being hacked. 

 

Not trying to be rude, but you most certainly aren't getting a 1080 for 229

You aren't the first to say that ???.. I understand the risk, I took the risk of buying it with big bag of salt. But it's amazon, they'll get me my money back(hopefully). Like I've said, I'll see what I get in the mail when it "Delivers" ?. The best thing about this order is that it's sent through USPS with tracking number. So I'll know either it'll show up to my mailbox or it'll shop somewhere else. Either way if I do get it, I'll confirm if it's legit or not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LegendKillerRG said:

I'll see what happens. This guy isn't telling people to email another email or trying to act fake. Majority of the "scammers" will said "emails to this email with the ASIN number" or "NEW NEVER USED CONTACT:..". Well, if it's fake then it's fake but if it's real, well.. I'll be pretty damn happy lol. I've communicated with the seller multiple times and it's from a real person which brings me to believe it *could* be legit. I'll do a live unboxing once it arrives and share it ???? that is, if it even reach my house ??

You seem to either completely miss the point, or don't care that you're part of the problem.

Current PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×