Any way to install windows 8 on multiple machines?

Ultimate_PIMP

Edit:

Oh boy...

Ok well, does anyone know if it is possible to install 1 windows license on multiple machines.

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

Pretty sure this is against the CoC, might wanna delete your post ASAP

There are no versions of windows 8 available at those types of places yet that will activate and stay that way, they are getting blacklisted veryquickly (the keys)

Also non of them are clean, they have added stuff that you won't exactly want.

But yeh...CoC...

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

What is CoC?

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

This is against CoC, now we must

Abandon-Thread.gif

post the cat one again please, the one where they run into the room and try to escape :D

No it is not and if it was it would be illegal.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Edit:

Oh boy...

Ok well, does anyone know if it is possible to install 1 windows license on multiple machines.

One license should work for 3-computers

Which one?

this one

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Which one?

attachicon.gifD46tNX8.gif

when i find it i'll show you :P i could have swore you were the person that posted it in another thread, my mistake 

this one

THIS ONE ! :D soo funny lol

Edit:

Oh boy...

.... Yeah. You just type it in after a period of time. Not sure how long, but we do it all the time here at work.

Mind you, we have purchased enough licenses that they are covered. Essentially, Microsoft doesn't care how many license keys you use, as long as you have enough receipts to say "I've purchased as many licenses as I have installs."

Also, BIG NOTE: Licenses installed on a machine for development purposes are fine even if you didn't buy them. Meaning, if I install a copy of Windows 8 on a VM to play with to see if programs will work on them, and I don't use that for money making purposes, they don't care. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif

a drifting cat, i never thought i would see this 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

If you get Windows 8 Enterprise I believe it should work on more than one computer but I'm not entirely sure on that. I think you're thinking about the Office packages that allow you to install on multiple computers. I'm sure Microsoft has some multi computer license deals you could get especially if you're using this for business purposes.

Short answer: Kinda.

Long answer: With different keys for the same type of disk (like Windows 8 Pro X64 only) it will usually work.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Well actually he can install it on N computers without violating any law/rules.

Just test out the OS for the 30 days Microsoft gives you. All's fine. Just re-install at the end of the 30 days and you have 30 more days, totally legal.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.